2012 Halloween Mud Bash!!!!!!

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
all managers (or people on here who can give this to their managers), please download this file. read and understand everything (or to the best of your ability, i know how y'all are from central illinois). you can type in everyone's name in the left column, leave the right column untouched, and the far right column will be for Stephanie to check everyone in. keep those fake IDs at home, boys, this isn't college, we don't give out wristbands here.

and yes, the links work. click the link, ignore any and all crap that doesn't say download, click on the big green button that says "download."

https://rapidshare.com/files/172300...2012 Official Game Rulesand Roster Waiver.doc
Thank you Adam for posting this for me. :)

I will also have copies at the field but would appreciate if they have them ready to make the check-in process a little quicker.

Eeek it's almost tourney time. :)

redbirdfan1

Focker
No. All 13 on your roster must check in before they set foot on a field.

Ok. Just wanting to be sure so I can have guys bring or make sure they have em if we were. Wasn't being a jackass or complaining. I actually like the ID checks. I'd like a bit bigger roster w the min games played rule but whatever. Not a big deal.

Sorry if u took it the wrong way.

redbirdfan1

Focker
i think he was referring to the possibility of people bring one "squad" for the round robin and then bringing another "squad" sunday for the bracket play. so then roster checks would happen both days.
exactly. Lotta teams to keep track of on sunday so I figured there would be ID checks before first game plus the help of guys who won't put up w/ any shenanigans w/ teams trying to cheat the system.

But hell sometimes I lock my ID's up, because one is a military ID, that I don't want to accidentally lose or whatever. People lose all sorts of ****.

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
exactly. Lotta teams to keep track of on sunday so I figured there would be ID checks before first game plus the help of guys who won't put up w/ any shenanigans w/ teams trying to cheat the system.

But hell sometimes I lock my ID's up, because one is a military ID, that I don't want to accidentally lose or whatever. People lose all sorts of ****.

I as well as most guys there this weekend will be on the lookout for shadiness.... I have never had a problem before with a team sneaking players in and I would advise that if anyone has a question about a player, they need to find me immediately.

manlawner

And for anybody coming in town friday and looking for a place to go, I run Karaoke from 8:30 til 1 both friday and saturdays at Billy's Bar, it's right by Four seasons, they have pretty good pork tenderloins there, so come in and visit me.

S

soundofsuccess

so any payout schedule yet? the details should be pretty well set. Based on 20 teams you should know the payouts or approximately at worst. every other tourney can manage to get a payout schedule basically in advance of anyting based on a certain number of teams. You have your 20 so whats the payout look like? :rolleyes:

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
You joined today, just so you can ask a question like this, in a public forum? S.O.S at that, well Gimmedat payout total!!!!

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
so any payout schedule yet? the details should be pretty well set. Based on 20 teams you should know the payouts or approximately at worst. every other tourney can manage to get a payout schedule basically in advance of anyting based on a certain number of teams. You have your 20 so whats the payout look like? :rolleyes:

You are the only one who has asked and I will figure it up once I have the money in my hands. I have overhead to cover and will post payouts when everything is figured. That is how I have always done it.

mac

Addicted to Softballfans
cant wait to see everyone again will be blast.

Thanks Steph for running this again.

OriginalGus

You are the only one who has asked and I will figure it up once I have the money in my hands. I have overhead to cover and will post payouts when everything is figured. That is how I have always done it.
thts not tru. other hav asked. look wtf overhead are you talking about. u know what they r charging u for the fields. u should know by now about umps and anything else. its not rocket science.

by ur post ur not posting payouts till saturday when all teams pay? this is complete bs. not one other tourny waits to say a payout schedule based on xx number of teams. but since ur a chick guys here will give you a pass on ur bs and not call u out for failing to post basic info.

i'm also sick of hearing u and other say "just come out drink beer, play and have fun" yeah. sure. we plan on having fun, but this isn't a chairty tourny and it costs 250 to enter. so its not free and not for chairity. so stop telling us how to play.

we are paying to play in a cash tourny and there should be a payout since u have 20 teams. if someone drops well of course its adjusted but this is absurd. anyone who asks something is greeted with a smartass comment bout if u don't like it...blah blah. people are paying good money to play and deserve answers and concerns addressed without the grief. u decided to run this so u hav to expect questions and bitching. bitching about the bitching is worse. if u can't stand the heat, stay in the kitchen.

way i c it is u have 5000 for entry fee plus a 50 deposit u are keeping. how much r u keeping 4 urself an to pay for fields ump and how much u payn out? shuld b ez.

jshell73

Far from Normal
It's a 6 game guarentee for $250 so your standard payout assumptions aren't correct. She has umpires to pay whether teams show up or not.

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
I will post tentative payouts once I have time to sit down and crunch numbers. And I believe my name and number are in the first post of this thread, and I would appreciate any questions or concerns directed to me that way instead of being classy and trying to blast me in a public forum. As far as the deposits go, they are required to hold a teams spot and don't do directly into my pocket as some may believe.

Again, I am looking forward to a fun weekend and seeing many of you at the fields despite all the complaining. :)

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
And to anyone who I have offended I apologize, as I did not intend to. It has been a crazy couple weeks with finalizing everything and issues with players, teams, getting deposits etc. I again run this for the guys who want to play a fun end of year tourney and when it's all said and done, the "heat" and headaches are well worth it. :)

belly43

Bored without softball
thts not tru. other hav asked. look wtf overhead are you talking about. u know what they r charging u for the fields. u should know by now about umps and anything else. its not rocket science.

by ur post ur not posting payouts till saturday when all teams pay? this is complete bs. not one other tourny waits to say a payout schedule based on xx number of teams. but since ur a chick guys here will give you a pass on ur bs and not call u out for failing to post basic info.

i'm also sick of hearing u and other say "just come out drink beer, play and have fun" yeah. sure. we plan on having fun, but this isn't a chairty tourny and it costs 250 to enter. so its not free and not for chairity. so stop telling us how to play.

we are paying to play in a cash tourny and there should be a payout since u have 20 teams. if someone drops well of course its adjusted but this is absurd. anyone who asks something is greeted with a smartass comment bout if u don't like it...blah blah. people are paying good money to play and deserve answers and concerns addressed without the grief. u decided to run this so u hav to expect questions and bitching. bitching about the bitching is worse. if u can't stand the heat, stay in the kitchen.

way i c it is u have 5000 for entry fee plus a 50 deposit u are keeping. how much r u keeping 4 urself an to pay for fields ump and how much u payn out? shuld b ez.
Someone figure out who this ******* and what team he plays for so to make sure they never come back

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher

Here's the thing, this is a fun tourney, with a cash payout, not some serious BS that makes you the best team in the state.

Fields, umpires (# of games x $$ = a poop load) and anything else added in.....let the man get his stuff figured out. He'll respond once the calculations have been completed.

Thank them for putting on a great tourney at a spectacular facility and then show up and play. Worry about collecting money, when you finish in the cash. Hell, most of us won't be able to see straight by mid afternoon, so staying sober should be in your championship plans.