2013 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, Illinois

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd suggest Evil HOT's.... Best single layer 44/400 on the market IMO. I only asked about the 52's because I prefer hitting them since they're easier to cut.

doog314

Star Player
the evils are good and if you can get them the bullets really fly...but they are probably not in stock again...Tdunk??? whos "Birfday" was it last year?

Illini_Doc_19

Addicted to Softballfans
the evils are good and if you can get them the bullets really fly...but they are probably not in stock again...Tdunk??? whos "Birfday" was it last year?

I can't remember if it was a bday or anniversary but they told the waitress it was some special event

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
We told them it was Jesse and Emily's anniversary. (They just got married in June of this year). If Steph shows up, it's her birthday this year. ;)

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Whether we play you or not hope to see you guys Saturday night at Quaker steak and lube to celebrate another "birthday"
Was going to get with you guys about doing this again. It was a ton of fun.

The joke started out we were going to tell them it was my now wife's birthday... I'm all on board and ready to laugh when they come over, then find out the guys turned the tables and told them it was our it was our anniversary.... we weren't even married yet :eek:
We told them it was Jesse and Emily's anniversary. (They just got married in June of this year). If Steph shows up, it's her birthday this year. ;)

July.... Come on son! you were there!

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Added another team.

A little over a month until deposits are due. Make sure you get them to me in time or I will drop your team. :)

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
Sorry to spam your thread Steph, but I wanted to make everyone aware of a great tournament for a great cause next weekend.

HitsAgainstCancerSoftballTournament.jpg

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
The tourney is full!! Get your deposits in to hold your spot! October 1 I will start dropping teams as I now have a waiting list!!!!

I was not aware of the time contraints that I will have to follow that weekend until today.

Last edited:

Hitinthisdump9

Addicted to Softballfans
I have always ran this tournament as "C" and lower tournament. With the new classification system that NSA uses, I will allow each team to carry up to 3 NSA Elite/or up to 3 "B" ball players in ANY organization. As per NSA rules. Rosters will be checked with a photo ID before each team takes the field for the first game. Be at the fields in plenty of time to do this. If any player is in question, they will not be able to play until their classification is verified. Remember this is a FUN end of the year tournament. Everyone likes to win, but I will not tolerate any team that tries to stack a team etc. I have the final say in who is allowed to play.

I agree that this is a fun tournament, I have played in it three times and have enjoyed it every time I have played. So where the fun is taken out is when you begin to police a tournament and not let teams in (or as you say a stacked up team). Sorry I can't help that I ended up a with bunch of guys who are classified something that we shouldn't be. Just wish we could have defended our title. Hope this tourney runs smoothly and everyone has a good time.