2014 seattle combatants

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
My wife is a socially awkward person and refuses to go. Give me some selling points to get the family to go!

KannonsDad

**** you
It's a family event. None of us are judgemental. I've never seen any beef between anyone. She will attend, and she will like it.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
You kinda know the feeling, eh, Heebs?
All too well.

My wife is a socially awkward person and refuses to go. Give me some selling points to get the family to go!
Tell her that I'll make everyone but her feel awkward all weekend.

My wife will be coming again, too. She will be in good hands if you can get her up there.
I can vouch for this. She'll have killer cheesy potatoes too.

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
I will be having one team BBQ next year at the house probably Weds night before all the festivities commence.

Last year we had a great turnout.....and the cheesy potatoes rocked. As did all the dishes brought by the local Combatants who showed up.

LSX bring the wife buddy there is plenty to do and we are a pretty tight knit group of complete meatballs sooo she should fit right in.

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
Like button!!!! I think what happened in the back of matts truck was probably more awkward, lol......

That went wayyyyyyy past awkward and slammed right into OMG NO!!!!!.......I have never known truck seats to be quarrantined as a chemical biohazard before.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I was planning on forcing you guys into letting me play this year. The Wife wanted to come too. We were gonna take the train and had grandma's lined up to take the kids for a week. It was all falling into place until last week. I have to go to school May 16 - June 8. :( :( :(

No fair. Perhaps 2015.

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
the seats are dry, so therefore hotel toyota tacoma is open for whoever wants round two with the hispanic fella.