2014 Sleeper Bats of The Year

Dan411

Star Player
Glad to hear some of you see the utrip bhose as a sleeper (I've got one on the way)! My vote is for the Portent and the DC41. Before that cat clawed out of the bag, nobody really saw Miken as a wave maker up to this mid-year. I for one, am excited to be back with Miken, and a new convert to Combat.

Beauner

Starting Player
Seconded on the Miken Freak52 for ASA. That and the Combat G3 Dirty Reload. Does the KF-30 count as a sleeper? That bat was ridiculously hot.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Here is a look at the 2015 Boombah BOSS's

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

all4

The Veteran
New boss looks like a digital camo 2 piece blackout, might have to try one since so many votes in here...I for one think the red l1 doesn't get the credit it deserves, gets very very good and I see them super cheap with 50-100 swings (note to those seller- it's nowhere near broken in yet)

Cali_4sb

Coach
Easton B3 after some bp with 375's is a great bat. Sounds pretty nice. I would also say the L3 too. You can get these cheap too

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
My ASA Portent isn't all the way broken in yet. I may have to let you swing it again once it is. :D

I would agree with this as well....got one off a two for one trade just because and I swung it in BP an balls were flying! Had a bunch ppl ask me what it was and where to find one haha

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
How is the endload in the Utrip Boss and how true to weight are they? I may have to pick one up to see what the hype is about.

Josh C Smith

Starting Player
Picked up a FU Dawg a year ago around Christmas time for $146 brand new. Pretty hot after the wrapper, hit a 350 footer in the playoffs in fall co-ed with it. Also seems to be pretty durable.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Picked up a FU Dawg a year ago around Christmas time for $146 brand new. Pretty hot after the wrapper, hit a 350 footer in the playoffs in fall co-ed with it. Also seems to be pretty durable.

Fu-Dawg just insane and slut nasty after 700 hits.

Ronnie G

Star Player
Glad to hear some of you see the utrip bhose as a sleeper (I've got one on the way)! My vote is for the Portent and the DC41. Before that cat clawed out of the bag, nobody really saw Miken as a wave maker up to this mid-year. I for one, am excited to be back with Miken, and a new convert to Combat.

Haha I wouldn't consider the DC a sleeper though!

joncoke

Addicted to Softballfans
My miken filby last year. It was hotter than my L1 and not a ton behind my gamer 100h. Felt stiff and terrible then took the old blue dots out and the barrel softened up and it was a rocket launcher.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
My miken filby last year. It was hotter than my L1 and not a ton behind my gamer 100h. Felt stiff and terrible then took the old blue dots out and the barrel softened up and it was a rocket launcher.

And splintered in 200 swings:(