2014 St. Louis Rams thread

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well the Skins are paid up on the RGIII deal. The final tally for the Rams from that trade (with flipping picks up and down) is quite an impressive haul.
Micheal Brockers
Janoris Jenkins
Isaiah Pead
Rokevious Watkins -no longer with the team
Alec Ogletree
Steadman Baily
Zac Stacy
Greg Robinson.

Thank you very much Washington Redskins. Hope you get many good years out of your guy.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
RG3 definitely put more $ in the coffers than all those other guys combined. But from a football standpoint, Lambkins did alright.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Well the Skins are paid up on the RGIII deal. The final tally for the Rams from that trade (with flipping picks up and down) is quite an impressive haul.
Micheal Brockers
Janoris Jenkins
Isaiah Pead
Alec Ogletree
Steadman Baily
Zac Stacy
Greg Robinson.

Thank you very much Washington Redskins. Hope you get many good years out of your guy.
I think Pead's days are numbered.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
No doubt. I always got the feeling he really did not want to be a ram. He will probably go somewhere else and tear it up. As long as it is not in the same division I have no problem with that.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
I think Sam might make players on the other team better....who wants to get tackled then kissed, humped, and/or the HIV??!

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Micheal Brockers
Janoris Jenkins
Isaiah Pead
Alec Ogletree
Steadman Baily
Zac Stacy
Greg Robinson.

I can't wait to see what Robinson can do. He's a big pick up for the blue & gold.

fldiverr

Addicted to Softballfans
If he can deny the truth about god, he can deny the truth about his team drafting the ghey.

fldiverr

Addicted to Softballfans
When Rams coach Jeff Fisher informed Michael Sam of the team's intention to convert the undersized lineman to Wide Receiver, Sam giggled and replied that he had been converted to a "Wide Receiver" years ago. Bam, boom, pow. Amiright? Heyoooo.

3XC

Big Truss
When Rams coach Jeff Fisher informed Michael Sam of the team's intention to convert the undersized lineman to Wide Receiver, Sam giggled and replied that he had been converted to a "Wide Receiver" years ago. Bam, boom, pow. Amiright? Heyoooo.

Having seen his twink on TV, I can all but guarantee that Sam is the top.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
If I was gay, I would never want to be the bottom for a black guy....especially a juiced up 260-something or whatever this guy is.

I can't imagine being a bottom, but if I was going to go that route, I'd likely catch yellow-fever and go for Asians only.

Or maybe an impotent white guy....like miT.

Zing!

ntz

tricknollegy
most gays don't even have ass sex, it's all blow jobs and hand jobs with various lubrications and drugs.

fldiverr

Addicted to Softballfans
If I was gay, I would never want to be the bottom for a black guy....especially a juiced up 260-something or whatever this guy is.

I was talking about the whole Michael Sam thing with a friend of mine who does "play for the other team" and he said the same thing about being a bottom.

ntz

tricknollegy
if your friend is having gay ass sex ask him about poppers and which ones are most effective.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
If a dude had big nice breasts and was clean shaven, I could do him

Real talk.....all grabbing up on his rod for leverage

ntz

tricknollegy
no, i know all about poppers and copier toner huffing, you should ask him about it, it can heighten you sex life. the gays know about a variety of sex, do the knowledge.

fldiverr

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm married so I stopped being interested in the secks years ago. Now i concern myself with things like how long to leave a brisket in the smoker and is Conoco Phillips going to increase their dividend. And whether I am going to sleep through the whole night without having to get up to pee. As you can see, I have much bigger things on my mind than the secks.