2014 St. Louis Rams thread

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
Gio doesn't have paypal because they'll steal his identity. If you'll just change your screen name, they'll never know who you are though.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok back on track and away from the gayder and gio for a minute.

Leading up to the 13th pick three guys were at the top of fisher's board and if none were there the plan was to trade into the 20s. They were donald martin and mosley. After getting donald they were working on a deal with the ravens to move back into the first to get martin but the cowboys got him a pick earlier.

The strategy going in was to strengthen the lines.This quote from michael silver who was in the war room says it all.
Fisher: "I’ve got three hellacious defensive fronts in my division, and I want some big, strong maulers who go right at Seattle and San Francisco's linebackers and let us pound the ball," Fisher explained. "To survive in the NFC West, we have to win in the trenches. That's what this draft is about."

Fisher was also very high on mo alexander whom they got in the 4th.
"If I don't get (Alexander)," he told Demoff and Snead on Friday night, "I'm gonna be mad.""How mad?" Demoff asked. "Like, Bobby Wagner mad."
It was pointed out that fisher wanted wagner in 2012 but got greedy and traded down a few picks in the 2nd for an additional 5th. Two picks later the hawks drafted wagner and neither of those picks the rams got instead have done anything significant.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap2...louis-rams-embrace-michael-sam-an-inside-look

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Prove, in detail, you don't sweat him

I don't, His hubris outweights the validity of his posts.

Ok back on track and away from the gayder and gio for a minute.

Leading up to the 13th pick three guys were at the top of fisher's board and if none were there the plan was to trade into the 20s. They were donald martin and mosley. After getting donald they were working on a deal with the ravens to move back into the first to get martin but the cowboys got him a pick earlier.

The strategy going in was to strengthen the lines.This quote from michael silver who was in the war room says it all.

Fisher was also very high on mo alexander whom they got in the 4th.
It was pointed out that fisher wanted wagner in 2012 but got greedy and traded down a few picks in the 2nd for an additional 5th. Two picks later the hawks drafted wagner and neither of those picks the rams got instead have done anything significant.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap2...louis-rams-embrace-michael-sam-an-inside-look

I'm pretty excited to see this team play the ground game, Big O line opening up big holes for Stacy and Tre Mason to make serious gains with a good defensive line to boot. This will be a good year for Rams football. I can see Fisher saying on the sidelines.. "Yeah.. Here's the rock, Come & get it.. We're running it right through you."

fldiverr

Addicted to Softballfans
The spirit spoke to me to post this in order to try to get a brother back on the path to righteousness before he is smited.

In the early church, Ananias and Sapphira lied regarding a donation in order to make themselves look more generous than they really were. Peter’s rebuke is stern: “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit?” God’s judgment was sterner: the couple died as a result of their sin of lying.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
The spirit spoke to me to post this in order to try to get a brother back on the path to righteousness before he is smited.

In the early church, Ananias and Sapphira lied regarding a donation in order to make themselves look more generous than they really were. Peter’s rebuke is stern: “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit?” God’s judgment was sterner: the couple died as a result of their sin of lying.

I'll say again.. I didn't lie about donating money, 3XC is just messing with me.. It's rather clever on his part though. I don't donate money to seem generous. I give graciously(that means because I want to) but it is also commanded to do so because all that you have comes from the Lord. The reason you give back is out of appreciation.

I thought you didn't believe in the Lord God anymore? Did you have a change of heart?

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Gio has been trying to use hubris unsuccessfully since ntz mentioned it 6 months ago.

fldiverr

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll say again.. I didn't lie about donating money, 3XC is just messing with me.. It's rather clever on his part though. I don't donate money to seem generous. I give graciously(that means because I want to) but it is also commanded to do so because all that you have comes from the Lord. The reason you give back is out of appreciation.

I thought you didn't believe in the Lord God anymore? Did you have a change of heart?

Gosh, Gio, I didn't mention you at all. Why would you automatically assume that I was referring to you? Ohhh, I bet the Holy Spirit burdened your heart with a sense of guilt for what you have done and it made you think I was referring to you. The Lord certainly does have a way of reaching through to us in spite of our protestations, doesn't He? It isn't too late, Gio, you can still make this right by donating. Do you really want to tempt our Heavenly Father all for the sake of a few dollars for children in need? You can mislead man with your claims of having donated, but you can't mislead the Father. He will not be mocked, Gio. Revelation 3:16 "Because you are lukewarm, I will spit you from My mouth." Don't make the Lord spit you from His mouth, Gio, make Him swallow.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Gosh, Gio, I didn't mention you at all. Why would you automatically assume that I was referring to you? Ohhh, I bet the Holy Spirit burdened your heart with a sense of guilt for what you have done and it made you think I was referring to you. The Lord certainly does have a way of reaching through to us in spite of our protestations, doesn't He? It isn't too late, Gio, you can still make this right by donating. Do you really want to tempt our Heavenly Father all for the sake of a few dollars for children in need? You can mislead man with your claims of having donated, but you can't mislead the Father. He will not be mocked, Gio. Revelation 3:16 "Because you are lukewarm, I will spit you from My mouth." Don't make the Lord spit you from His mouth, Gio, make Him swallow.

I'm going to go with the honest answer.. Why would I assume you were talking to me?.. simply because everyone has been ragging me since 3XC dropped an obvious, well placed, troll bombshell making people think I didn't donate money to his charity (Which I did).

You by not believing in faith mock the word God because you once believed.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I don't think trips would do that.

Gio, i dot give a **** about you, those kids or trips.....but even if he was joking, he would have come clean by now

Last edited:

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey this is a football thread. Gio go somewhere else with your posting magnet. You are pulling in a lot of non football posts. Maybe take it to the st louis cardinals thread. It could probably use some livening up.

ntz

tricknollegy
I don't believe gio sent a check at all but that's my own opinion based on research personal accounts.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I'm going to go with the honest answer.. Why would I assume you were talking to me?.. simply because everyone has been ragging me since 3XC dropped an obvious, well placed, troll bombshell making people think I didn't donate money to his charity (Which I did).

You by not believing in faith mock the word God because you once believed.

I hope your house of lies burns to the ground.

fldiverr

Addicted to Softballfans
Ya'll quit baiting gio back in here to talk about himself.

Look, if you want to talk about the Rams, you should start a thread about them. Call it "2014 St. Louis Rams thread" or something like that.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey that's a good idea. I started two (by double post accident). Maybe I should have kept the other one instead.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Back on track, Talking bout the 2 running backs that are going to tear up the NFL.. Both are on the Rams now. :thumb:

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Bradford will have lots of "check" down options

clint.gif

3XC

Big Truss
I don't believe gio sent a check at all but that's my own opinion based on research personal accounts.

He didn't.

Why lie about something like that? What a scumbag. A lot of SBF members did donate however, and many did so totally anonymously without any self congratulation, so I'm gonna say big ups to them.

ntz

tricknollegy
I ran my own, private, third party investigation to provide some validation to 3xc's claims, and it turns out that gio didn't send a check. All the evidence points to him being full of ****, and he hasn't been able to provide any evidence to the contrary.