2015 CHICAGO CUBS!!!! (Offical thread)

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
As much as I like Wellington Castillo, having Schwarber behind the dish behind Montero looks to be the most ideal. I like Coughlin, a lot, but that's a lot of depth in LF with Lake on the doorstep of his cup of coffee.

I don't like Wood in the bullpen for some reason, unless it give JM a reason to use him as a runner/PH more often. A big fan of the rotation, but one more horse SP and stud set up, and this team has all the makings of some October possibilities.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I like Wellington myself.... He has to be worth something if Cubs cant keep him on the roster. The rotation looks good but they got young arms that could help and I would like to see up this year.

So many good problems :D

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
yeah, he's the odd man out, and batting .163 will get you gone.

get Baez up and you get some good depth if Russell/Castro get hurt or need a day off

RColeman23

Addicted to Softballfans
1 game under .500 since May 1st.... that isn't going to make the playoffs this year.

We need a nice 10-15 game winning streak.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I dont see that coming, Can still get hot and sneak in. I just want them to stay close enough to make a move and a real push late.

2bs-into-1bs

I hit like a little girl.
I dont see that coming, Can still get hot and sneak in. I just want them to stay close enough to make a move and a real push late.

Agreed! It would be nice to get the pitching staff (bullpen) straightened out and make a nice long run of winning baseball, like 15-5 or something along those lines. Maybe when they bring up Baez to play third, he'll prove he belongs up with the big club. If they make a nice run I can definitely see them making a push for Hamels or somebody like that. Whatever they do the rest of the way, it's been a better ride than the last several seasons.

RColeman23

Addicted to Softballfans
Big 4 games vs the Red Birds..

Cubbies have 3 of their top pitchers going and St. Louis has 2 young arms going in the double header.. I'd love to see the Cubs win 3 out of 4 but fingers crossed for a sweep.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Lester looked good last night until the 7th. Peralta played the spoiler.

10th error this year by Bryant at the hot corner.

balcoballer

I REPORT POSTS
they are finally beating the teams they should beat and with consistency. they need to stay hot on this west coast trip to build the WC lead.