2015 Last At Bat Thread

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Sac fly to dead center. Won both games but no thanks to me. 4 sac flies on the night but 0-8 on paper. 0 for ****ing 8. I'm about to text myself and say we don't need me next week.

russmcd

Addicted to Softballfans
The most embarrassing floater hit to the SS right off the literal end of the bat, about fell out of my shoes hitting it too. Regained my composure and took the walk of shame back to the dugout, didn't even attempt to leave the batters box.

pontiacfb78

Star Player
Grounder to 1B trying to go off field. Nice end to my worst double header this year. I think I was 4/8, but had only one hit (triple) and the rest were Es. I did make it in a bunch of extra times pinch running...Glad my team picked me up. We won both despite me.

LoudMouf

Starting Player
Nice poke to the outfield that was mishandled by the outfield and should have been a double. Unfortunately I am a lifetime member of the Big Belly Crew so it was a single

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Last AB of the night yielded a strange double. Hard ground ball right back at the pitcher that he jumped over, ball hit the corner of the 2b bag and went between the RF and 1b to the fence that runs the line.....stand up double, simply cause no one went for the ball. They were all dumbfounded looking at it

2spdturbo

Addicted to Softballfans
i swung at a bad pitch that was flat and low for a weak two hopper to the pitch for FC.
Blue was calling illegal pitches strikes all night! I think i need to walk the box when Blue is acting like deucebag.

LoudMouf

Starting Player
Went down on a full count looking to a pitch that looked super flat to me. Oh well....30 pack due friday

TRaj2327

Lead off the last inning with a single through the right side. Double to CF later in that inning. Went on to score 16 legit runs in the 7th after trailing by 1.