2016 Last AB Thread

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Craziest thing ever. I hit the ball and it sounded like i hit all the air out of a beach ball and the ball died right in the infield. I got on because everyone kinda froze and looked at the ball. It was crazy, i just have got gunned out
Same thing here. Solid contact, and sounded like I hit the **** out of the ball but it petered out and dropped just past the infield. Felt like the ball collapsed when I hit it. Even the 1B asked, "What the heck was that?" Threw in a new ball and afterwards I hit this one into a field by my house and it did the same thing. Ball was all spongey like the...innards?...came apart. Weird.

Anyway, short version, I got a single.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Knuckleball liner to the fence in the LC gap. Easy standup double, but the SS caught the throw-in and tagged me anyway while I was standing on the base. Right in the balls. It didn't hurt but I had conflicted feelings about it.

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
Knuckleball liner to the fence in the LC gap. Easy standup double, but the SS caught the throw-in and tagged me anyway while I was standing on the base. Right in the balls. It didn't hurt but I had conflicted feelings about it.

If it was co-ed and the SS is female that's gtg

jhitman

HR to dead center field.....we beat a good team by 11 runs that game. It was a good night for our team.