2017 Torch

hitalot

Backside and Gaps
Wondering if anyone has a 2017 torch in the 24 or 25oz weights and what there scale weights are, also wondering if they swing about the same performance wise as the previous torch. lmk thanks

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter
The 25 oz feels fine, there is just that 1/10 swings where it feels like you're swinging a plastic bat at certain pitch locations. But the performance is definitely there. I could tell hitting outside a couple weeks ago that this bat will be hard to beat. Excited to see it after a few hundred.

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
I've hit a 25 that weighed 25.3, felt heavier than 26 oz freak platinum balanced when swinging.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
It might have been 10 yrs ago.. but when he put it up, he got some much **** for it... and now all he does is troll a softball board because he has no life...

AydenB00

The Rookie
It might have been 10 yrs ago.. but when he put it up, he got some much **** for it... and now all he does is troll a softball board because he has no life...

yea , and its really sad that he whined and cried to a mod to get his screen name back. Like its his whole identity in life.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
my 17 3500 handle torch only lasted 600 to 700 hits, but it was going to be my gamer over dna and bomb. My only complaint is for being a cold weather composite, that didn't help with the durability. only used 52s in temps 55 and above. 100 to 200 bp cuts then gamer if you can put it down. my 3500 handle with monsta grip and knob cuff was 26.1, my 4500 handle is 25.8. they feel light, but you get use to it. the militia page has some pretty loyal e all stars:) but Carl in my opinion makes the best bats.

Hogrider

my 17 3500 handle torch only lasted 600 to 700 hits, but it was going to be my gamer over dna and bomb. My only complaint is for being a cold weather composite, that didn't help with the durability. only used 52s in temps 55 and above. 100 to 200 bp cuts then gamer if you can put it down. my 3500 handle with monsta grip and knob cuff was 26.1, my 4500 handle is 25.8. they feel light, but you get use to it. the militia page has some pretty loyal e all stars:) but Carl in my opinion makes the best bats.

We all have a special place for Carl in our hearts. But, he does makes a good product.

who did you like more... 3500/4500.

moty0901

Starting Player
I took BP with the Bomb, DNA, 16 Torch, 16 flipper, 16 Juggy and 17 Torch on Sunday.
17 Torch had the best distance and exit speed and it wasn't close. Mis-hits were going ~220', any fly ball off the sweetspot was 250-330'.