For Sale 2018 Horween Small Batch Easton Program - End of Thread Has Current Model

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
What's the deal with the 12.75 H web? I'm buying 1 of a Rawlings custom, Mizuno Pro Select, Easton 12.75 horween or ST SP125. Which gets my money?

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Chances of scoring the Easton H-Web will be lowwwww.

Gaming or collecting?

Rawlings custom and Mizuno Pro you can get any time.

SP125 and Easton are limited

Infield or outfield?

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Chances of scoring the Easton H-Web will be lowwwww.

Gaming or collecting?

Rawlings custom and Mizuno Pro you can get any time.

SP125 and Easton are limited

Infield or outfield?

Gaming, softball utility glove. I'll send you a PM.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Any Easton images posted in this thread will be part of the Horween program explained in post #1.

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
Where can I get an easton Trap?
As mentioned above, it’s going to be tough to get one. Most of us are consistently refreshing the screen during the day for new info.
Have you considered one of the older EPG models in the Seto Leather? Had a few pass through my hands but it is some great leather and can still be had at a reasonable price if you do your research. Also, you can still have some money left over and hope you get in on these. Good luck.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
No need to refresh yet guys. The January 12.25 is all sold out. The February will not be introduced probably until mid January. These are in production now.

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
I have been there, I cannot find the link for the Hoween 11.5 I web.
That first batch Horween I web was being sold through B.E. and I believe it sold out within days of announcement (the 12.25” I believe sold out same day). Batch #2 made with Japanese Steerhide May still be available if you’re lucky.

fminus

That first batch Horween I web was being sold through B.E. and I believe it sold out within days of announcement (the 12.25” I believe sold out same day). Batch #2 made with Japanese Steerhide May still be available if you’re lucky.

Which one was announced first? the 11.5 or 12.25?

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
Softball Fans has partnered with Easton and BE(Baseball Express) to bring the most sought after leather hide produced in the USA to our customers.

For the new year SBF and BE will each receive one model of Horween glove per month. This is a true small batch program. As we all know Horween is tough to come by so we had to order way in advance to secure what we needed.

Eric AKA The Glove Cowboy has made significant advances in the Easton line and stepping up to Horween shows his continued dedication to not only creating a viable brand for Easton but also a glove that the players and collectors of the industry have been asking for.

There will be two colors produced. Tan and Caramel. I have enclosed pics of the first models we will get in January. The gloves are very nice. They will be all horween even the liner.

SB has had one in hand for a few weeks now and can attest to the quality. I am sending the current 12.25" sample out to him today as it will be the true production model.

We will only get 12 pieces per color per month. Price will be $249 shipped on these and is non negotiable.

If you are interested in the first month we are taking pre-orders. It is a 12.25" H-Web. Currently only taking pre-orders on the 12.25" as the I-Web is the BE exclusive. If you want an I-Web let me know and I will touch base on how to handle the ordering. Limit 1 per customer on these.

I will update this thread with images of the coming months gloves when I get them in hand.

View attachment 40625

View attachment 40626

View attachment 40627

View attachment 40628

First post dated 9/26/2017
Happy New Year!