2019 Utrip DeMarini's

TRaj2327

The Juggy from this year was plenty hot. This year and last year both were great and have been the bat I've swung pretty much exclusively the last 2 years.

The paraflex has been used on a few bats recently. The Newbreed had it last year and it performed great. The dinger slinger also used the paraflex and performed well, it just had a unique dampened feel that turned some people off I feel. I hit it on radar and it killed the ball like any other bat released that year.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Did not have the experience noted above with DB44 and 52 cor balls at all. Did hit one though with a lot of work with 40/44cor into it and some harder, and it was much better and closer to the Nautalai. So it has potential - But it sure was not Nautalai or TM out of wrapper.

TRaj2327

Nope. It does require some break-in but nothing significant compared to the bats of old. Within a couple hundred swings it is ready to roll and at 500 or so it's a shotgun. The one I'm still gaming has a giant seam on one side and is downright nasty. My backup is right behind it and waiting for it's shot. Around here I also don't hit 52's. Nothing but 40/325 ZN's and Gold Dot Extremes.

bulldog10

swamp donkey slayer
Hit the demo tm and to me it felt softer than the 2018. Call me crazy but this bat only had about 50 swings on it. The 2018 at 50 swings was games only. Ball came off the bat good on the 2019 something just felt a little different. Maybe a little longer break in but the Demarini bats are good it just seems like a lot of people don’t give them a fair shake around here.

Nelly_13

Manager
Anyone get a hold of a Fulk, give us the 1st impression.
I swung it a D world in WA and that bat is straight fire! It has a nice EL! I’d get it all the new line is gas! I’m swinging the Nautalai this year because i like the longer barrel on it.

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
I got the bal Nautalai and love it. Only thing is utrip might be leaving my area...

Sale might be coming

THESHOE

Starting Player
Does the new handle have any give to it or is it stiff like the Mistress?

I liked that the 2018 was a long barrel Juggy handle with that new barrel's feel.

Anyone hit new Juggy yet? Is it as game ready as Nautalai and Mistress?

I got the bal Nautalai and love it. Only thing is utrip might be leaving my area...

Sale might be coming

THESHOE

Starting Player
Laaaaame LOL.....

Won't really know and judge until we are outside mind you.

I'm sure either way it'll feel great in the cages - But downrange will I hit as well as I did with the 2018? That I won't know until April/May LOL.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Alright here's my take summarized.

Nautalais -- First 50 or so are stiff on the barrel, then it opens. Very forgiving. Very stiff handle. Barrel has great pop but a firmer feel than 2018. After about 100 the thing was gas. Very good stick. Should be popular this year. Paint for sure is WELL improved. The 2 demos were taking beatings and no flaking or seaming cracks yet. Hoping they consider a D-Fusion handle model with the red EL barrel.

Juggy -- Same D-Fusion handle feel as 2018 Juggy/Nautalai. Softer barrel for sure. A bit 2018 Nautalai like but short barrel. So far my favourite. Found it very forgiving for a 12". Something about the D-Fusion handle suits me. So I might be biased. Likely the one I will be adding personally.

I didn't really swing the Fulk. Those who did called it very Newbreed like, but softer out of the gate.

Mistress - Very few cuts. Seemed a lot like last year's to me. Pronounced EL to me. Moreso than Nautalai and maybe even Juggy.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Interesting experience last night.

New red Nautalai. Tested upwards and I mean like old easton log upwards out of wrap. way above 300.

2-3 rounds of BP w/ mostly 52 cor and odd 40/44 mixed in.

2-3 more rounds - And at this point bat starts to feel REALLY good. -- Testing just above pass line after.

So the observation vs the OG is. It DOES need a round or two in BP to wake the 19 barrel up a bit. However, it gets to hot af real real quick without much need of rock hard balls. Paint holds up way better on them so far. I am getting more used to and appreciating the alloy handle.

That being said, I am still preferring to swing the OG Naut and 18/19 Juggys on the handle feel alone. The Juggys get every bit as good and hold compression longer, but take a fair more bit of time and effort to get them primed. 19 starts significantly better than the 18 mind you.

Party mafia

Interesting experience last night.

New red Nautalai. Tested upwards and I mean like old easton log upwards out of wrap. way above 300.

2-3 rounds of BP w/ mostly 52 cor and odd 40/44 mixed in.

2-3 more rounds - And at this point bat starts to feel REALLY good. -- Testing just above pass line after.

So the observation vs the OG is. It DOES need a round or two in BP to wake the 19 barrel up a bit. However, it gets to hot af real real quick without much need of rock hard balls. Paint holds up way better on them so far. I am getting more used to and appreciating the alloy handle.

That being said, I am still preferring to swing the OG Naut and 18/19 Juggys on the handle feel alone. The Juggys get every bit as good and hold compression longer, but take a fair more bit of time and effort to get them primed. 19 starts significantly better than the 18 mind you.
How much of an el on the red not a lie compares to the og not a lie?

THESHOE

Starting Player
Load wise, I would say about the same.

I found the OG felt heavy, but had a true barrel "midload" almost as if it was in middle of barrel, or evened between taper/connection and end cap.

Red one is just a 1/2 EL feel. Swings like a Worth Harvey or Melon to me, or Freak12/30. Load wise. Hope that helps. Now that I think of it, Melon is prob the best description and comparison I can give it. 1/2 EL feel, half ounce weights (26.5, 27.5....)

I swing 27 in the OGs, and would want 27.5 in the Red one. And I would still say at times the 27.5 red swings around easier/lighter than my 27 OGs. I am pretty sure if I scale those OGs they run heavier than 27. I am finding the same thing with the Juggy right now, feels lighter than my OGs, and all are stickered at 27. I think I just got both OGs scaling heavier than sticker and got too used to that last year.

I would say you would want what you normally swing in the Red.

The white is very Balanced. Purple Dedonatis Legit kinda balanced.

How much of an el on the red not a lie compares to the og not a lie?

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
Load wise, I would say about the same.

I found the OG felt heavy, but had a true barrel "midload" almost as if it was in middle of barrel, or evened between taper/connection and end cap.

Red one is just a 1/2 EL feel. Swings like a Worth Harvey or Melon to me, or Freak12/30. Load wise. Hope that helps. Now that I think of it, Melon is prob the best description and comparison I can give it. 1/2 EL feel, half ounce weights (26.5, 27.5....)

I swing 27 in the OGs, and would want 27.5 in the Red one. And I would still say at times the 27.5 red swings around easier/lighter than my 27 OGs. I am pretty sure if I scale those OGs they run heavier than 27. I am finding the same thing with the Juggy right now, feels lighter than my OGs, and all are stickered at 27. I think I just got both OGs scaling heavier than sticker and got too used to that last year.

I would say you would want what you normally swing in the Red.

The white is very Balanced. Purple Dedonatis Legit kinda balanced.

Good info, man!

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Does anyone know when the Baker and Denny Crines bats are coming out?

If it is like last year fulk signed and they waited to do a mainline, or they go to Ls like hall since same company, but maybe a3 will have something in the late summer, who knows lol

Last edited: