20th hole

trip

stfu
7e865eec26bb4f3c848012dd93e7c75b.jpg

that's a pretty sweet course

Primo

fat and famous pablo
No, thas not it. Although I didnt know suppesville was up for sale. That's where we go for all the bachelor parties with hookers. 385,000 lulz...it wouldn't go for 50,000. I bet they couldn't gve it away. Milton is unincorporated and would have a population of 15

Course was member owned....then one member owned. Then he donated it to a non profit for the tax write off bcause he was losing money. Now the non profit is liquidating

It's never been a nice course.....it's just a half mile from where i live. You're thinking of sand creek station. Im a member but it's not my local course and actually, I'm not a member because I'm not joining this year.....or anywhwre

Last edited:

nam2212

Dr. Nick
man, looking at all these bags makes me not want one. i love my bag. i've had it 15 years. everything about it is perfect. it's getting torn apart yeah, but it's still awesome. i don't see many bags that have everything i'll miss about mine. like a velcro spot to hold my glove when not in use, mesh pockets, even little slots to hold a few tees near the handle. stupid birthday

I have an Ogio Grom that has all of those. Got it for about $110 shipped from TGW.com.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
want opinions on the sldr a year later, what did it do for you and what are you comparing it to. kthxbai

It is incredibly unforgiving for a 460cc driver and just forget about the 430 unless you are the most consistent player. The sweet spot is tiny and if you do hit it is exactly the same as any of the other high end drivers. Another thing I hated about it was how heavy it is. I played an RBZ Tour last year as well as a Callaway BB Alpha. I would choose those over the SLDR in a heartbeat. I played the same shaft in all three drivers.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
It is incredibly unforgiving for a 460cc driver and just forget about the 430 unless you are the most consistent player. The sweet spot is tiny and if you do hit it is exactly the same as any of the other high end drivers. Another thing I hated about it was how heavy it is. I played an RBZ Tour last year as well as a Callaway BB Alpha. I would choose those over the SLDR in a heartbeat. I played the same shaft in all three drivers.

I second that on SLDR..although I never really gave mine a chance so I never got fitted perfectly for it, but my original RBZ IMO is a much better fit for me. I have the 430TP, I'm going to sell it shortly, dam thing aint' worth a whole lot now.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I have an Ogio Grom that has all of those. Got it for about $110 shipped from TGW.com.

yeah, i actually ordered a grom a couple days ago. looks to be pretty much the same ogio i use now, just 15 years newer

p17

well, you just described the kind of driver i like lol. small sweetspot, and heavy head. i'm a 1hc, and have used small drivers pretty much my whole life. wasn't till last year that i even used a 460 for longer than a month. i despise the rbz series and the one time i demoed a bb alpha i wasn't too impressed. golf is funny like that, everyone is different

nam2212

Dr. Nick
well, you just described the kind of driver i like lol. small sweetspot, and heavy head. i'm a 1hc, and have used small drivers pretty much my whole life. wasn't till last year that i even used a 460 for longer than a month. i despise the rbz series and the one time i demoed a bb alpha i wasn't too impressed. golf is funny like that, everyone is different

You need to go hit it then. I like the smaller "tour" drivers as well. The RBZ Tour and BBA are both 440cc heads, I believe. They have small sweetspots. The SLDR sweetspot is on a completely different level.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
p17, buy mine, I can get exact specs tonight, think it's a 430TP, 9*, XStiff(can't remember shaft, might be the normal stock TP shaft). I have wrench, no headcover. $140ish? It's dam near new, I bought used, put maybe 50 licks on it. I am a high ball hitter, and surprisingly I could not get this sucker up in the air. Even when I did, my RBZ still went further. I don't go through clubs much so I don't know pricing, just did a quick glance at ebay.

p17

nah, thanks but i'll pass. and trip is just mad that i can almost keep up with him in distance despite having about a 105 max bench and haven't worked out a day in my life

trip

stfu
nah, thanks but i'll pass. and trip is just mad that i can almost keep up with him in distance despite having about a 105 max bench and haven't worked out a day in my life

:bryce:

:bryce::bryce::bryce::bryce:

:bryce:

p17

seriously though, if you could learn to improve your aoa on your driver you'd gain at least 20yds. you just muscle it out there lazer like with low launch and high spin. get that ball to float

trip

stfu
then it duck hooks like a mother****er. don't even care about distance now that i figured out that driving iron. 270 and straight. when i don't hit 4" behind the ball

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
golf is finally turning around some.. getting warm weather i shot an 84 on par 68.. then shot 87 on 72. pretty pumped for the first two rounds of the year

p17

I finally took my clubs out of the back of the garage this weekend, and today we're at 5 inches of snow and counting

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Me? Im always looking for clubs at good deals. I've got the old ping s59... Little too much of a blade for a hacker like me