20th hole

Primo

fat and famous pablo
and i've never facebook stalked anyone i wasn't friends w/ except a few hoes i use to nail

almost all of them had kids and got fat......except the one i was actuallly serious with. she had kids, got hotter, got a huge fake rack as is frickin' fantastic.

and her husbands a schmuck.....it's all her. even the bills....

damn

trip

stfu
all gingers literally do look the same. if i put on 50 pounds i'd look like ed sheeran and if i lost 50 i'd be a spitting image of the shermanator. as it stands now i'm not as gingery as i used to be so i'd say ed burns and i look the same

Edward-Burns_0.jpg

Primo

fat and famous pablo
my wife digs that guy because of that stupid movie w/ the chick from 27 dresses.....

actually, that may be that movie. i'm not sure

Primo

fat and famous pablo
the guy i'm bringing won the wichita public course championship a couple years ago.

i'm such a weasel....

trip

stfu
the night before you're gonna tell a swamp donkey to sock it before you hit her in the tradesman's entrance and have her lick your yarbells, and end up shooting an 86 combined.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
the night before you're gonna tell a swamp donkey to sock it before you hit her in the tradesman's entrance and have her lick your yarbells, and end up shooting an 86 combined.

two man scramble/shamble

we'll be -8 on both days and set the m/g record.

Country35

Banned User
played 36 yesterday cuz we got free greens fees for our birthday at two different courses. One place charged us nothing. 2 round for 12 bucks. Shot 82 and 86. I know im not good.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
82 automatically makes you better than 98% of golfers......and i dont like you so it's tough for me to give you a compliment

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i dont know why people say that....

i'm as real on here as it gets....minus a few of the non importants

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
shot 86 here today, not that long or difficult just played like ****. Triple bogey'd 1 & 18, birdied 5 & 17.

Switched balls today from Callaway Superhots to Callaway Chrome Soft, hitting about 20-30 yards shorter. Took some getting used to.

course_layout.png

scorecard.png

Primo

fat and famous pablo
5 bucks says you lose prims

I'll take that bet......

the field is awful.....like there's only 4 or 5 teams who are physcially capable of beating us and the worst problem is, we will totally **** the whole championship flight. my hope is we shoot poor on saturday and keep everyone within 3-4 strokes so it's not so blatantly obvious.

we played the course yesterday...he shot a 71 w/ two lost balls and both were flukes. left one drive open, it hit a sprinkler head and went into a pond and the other was tree branch which hangs over the fairway and it kicked somehwere we couldn't find it. He's one of those legit golfers who actually is a scratch everywhere.....not the "i know the course and i'm 8 strokes better because of it" crap.....like me

i will not be popular.....it happens

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
I need to buy a driver and the local spots aren't having the same end of season deals I saw up north. Any good online joints?

I haven't golfed in 5 yrs, my clubs got stoled, and I have to go to some corporate charity deal soon

Stretch19

Grow up
jordan speith is 500k away from being the highest single season money earner in PGA history...any guesses as to who is currently the highest single season winner?

Stretch19

Grow up
but if it did include the fedex cup, id think it would have to be tiger in 2009...he won 10.5 million on tour that year, plus another 10 million for the fedex cup...

neither snedeker or furyk have made 10 million in a season w/o the fedex cup i dont think