26 and 28oz SCN9s for $265

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
As to not compete with Raydaniel I will offer these for the same price he is getting them for. The receipts will be dated for the day you paypal me and they will be shipped out the following day excluding sundays. I know I can get 6 at this price. PM me for my paypal and include your shipping address. All will come shipped priority with insurance and delivery confirmation. I will take the first 6 people. Include the oz you want. If they run out of that weight I will let you know and give you the option to buy another weight, if not I will refund your paypal immediately.

I can get them starting today and ship out tomorrow.

100_1622.jpg

Last edited:

J187

Welcome to Good Burger
Dude, if you can offer them at a better price, do it. You can look at this two ways - helping one board bro and cheating the rest.... OR helping the rest and hurting one board bro... bottom line, if you CAN offer these guys a better price, you SHOULD offer these guys a better price :)

skew12

Dude, if you can offer them at a better price, do it. You can look at this two ways - helping one board bro and cheating the rest.... OR helping the rest and hurting one board bro... bottom line, if you CAN offer these guys a better price, you SHOULD offer these guys a better price :)

i agree. i've lost deals and had to sit on bats longer just because someone else was selling a bat $20 cheaper. bama you should be familiar with this incident because it happened between me and you.....:rolleyes: but $265 is still a good price.

AJ22

Super Moderator

I'll bet he doesn't want to offer them at a better price ... more like at a higher price because these are getting harder and harder to find.

They are his bats .... he can sell them for what he wants to. You trying to get a SCN9 cheap ??

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
Trades for OG Flex or Ext?
send pics and specs through pm..... very interested
i agree. i've lost deals and had to sit on bats longer just because someone else was selling a bat $20 cheaper. bama you should be familiar with this incident because it happened between me and you.....:rolleyes: but $265 is still a good price.
really..... I don't remember it..... remind me again what happened
someone found a good deal somewhere :rolleyes:
yes I did..... and for what I am selling them for I am helping people out, and I'm only making a couple bucks honestly and I'm sticking my neck and reputation out should something happen in shipping or anything like that. But, that's what insurance is for.

skew12

really..... I don't remember it..... remind me again what happened

it was for a NIW SA mayhem w/receipt for $185. some other board bro had a used but in great shape one w/o a receipt for $165 so you declined to buy mine. i'm not giving you ****. i'm just saying if there's a better deal out there from another board bro (you in this case), let it be had.

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
ok.... I think all the ones I can get are spoken for. I will update this tomorrow when I know if there are any left.

J187

Welcome to Good Burger
I'll bet he doesn't want to offer them at a better price ... more like at a higher price because these are getting harder and harder to find.

They are his bats .... he can sell them for what he wants to. You trying to get a SCN9 cheap ??

Did you read the post? He elluded to the fact that he might offer cheaper if he didn't feel like he'd be upstaging another board bro! I was reassuring him that he should feel comfortable offering whatever price he wanted. I don't want an scn9.

bmaps2

Addicted to Softballfans
Did you read the post? He elluded to the fact that he might offer cheaper if he didn't feel like he'd be upstaging another board bro! I was reassuring him that he should feel comfortable offering whatever price he wanted. I don't want an scn9.

of course you don't want a scn9 why would you especially when i gave them NIW with receipts for $240.00 shipped.... Who's cares what the other guy say's he also can't get the bats for quite some time....

Sell them for what you want to sell them for you posting a great price like $240.00 is a win win for you....who cares about the other guy....all mine went in less then 5 minutes.....You win cause you still make your money plus you show guys your here to make your money while still giving guys a great deal.....lol had to throw it in

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
bmaps..... I'm not getting them at the big5sports price..... and I didn't get them for the price I thought I was going to get them for, it was a little... little bit more. The ones I have been able to get are spoken for but my guy tells me he may be able to get more. I will let everyone know if I do. Thanks to everyone who has bought them, it's been a pleasure.

I'm taking a heavy load to the post office here in a bit.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
You have a PM

bmaps..... I'm not getting them at the big5sports price..... and I didn't get them for the price I thought I was going to get them for, it was a little... little bit more. The ones I have been able to get are spoken for but my guy tells me he may be able to get more. I will let everyone know if I do. Thanks to everyone who has bought them, it's been a pleasure.

I'm taking a heavy load to the post office here in a bit.

LMK
Thanks

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
ok...... last one....28oz NIW with receipt dated today........ I guess they had one in the back. I'm going to get in in a few minutes.... This one will have to be $275 though. I had to pay a little more because I didn't have anymore discount coupons.

Prox3

Curious why you chimed in on Raydaniel13's thread with the follwoing statement "if he is getting them from Hibbets then there are no 27s..... I can get them cheaper.....prolly around $225 shipped", but then still charge $265 for the bats that you got? You also followed up with "Why in the hell would I come and state a price and then not be able to back it up? You know you may not be getting the best deal just because you get a 15% discount."

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
Curious why you chimed in on Raydaniel13's thread with the follwoing statement "if he is getting them from Hibbets then there are no 27s..... I can get them cheaper.....prolly around $225 shipped", but then still charge $265 for the bats that you got? You also followed up with "Why in the hell would I come and state a price and then not be able to back it up? You know you may not be getting the best deal just because you get a 15% discount."
oh well.... I have stated that I didn't get the price I thought I was going to get. And guess what, they are all sold so you don't have to worry about it.
If you come across a 27oz LMK
I'm in for it

All the bats are sold

Prophet24

Addicted to Softballfans
I want a 26oz

let me know what I need to do in order to get one of these. send me your paypall and I will send the money asap
my address is
334 willowwind dr
loganville, ga. 30052
Jeremiah Mooney