For Sale 27oz og mutant (black and yellow)

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
It's a 27oz, very little wear on the bat, no collar chipping, retaped grip. It's still super stiff. I don't know what the hell I was thinking getting one of these. I hate 2 piece bats and I knew it before I got one of these. Selling it for $225. Not really negotiable on this because of how much I have in it. Please be ready to gift it or cover the fees. If you need pics pm me your celly and I will send you some. Check my rep, I'm don't sell junk and this bat will make one of you mutant lovers happy in your naughty place. I would trade it but it would have to be something I just couldn't turn down.

picture.php

would trade for an og may98 27-28oz plus cash.

Last edited:

john00

Addicted to Softballfans
Since you posted on my thread ill return the favor i have one of these mutants in alot better shape that yours an i got for $170 just a heads up

boooom2

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Hey would u trade for a freak fx700 27oz with maybe 300 hits I have pics on my phone let me Kbow man

krakrt

Addicted to Softballfans
Good luck with the sale, I had basically identical one that took me forever to sell, but stay patient and got close to the price your looking for, just have to find the certain buyer.
Bump it up!