LTB 30oz BATS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvinxnguyen

BALL OUT!!!
Niw 30 oz easton sy100 returnable with reciept. Looking for 26oz new stamp easton. Will add sell price if no offers. Trade first. Thanks

murc

30oz NRG 500 Max. Broken in and spitting fire. Id be keeping it but work is gonna keep me from playing for awhile. $130 shipped obo.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Here's the SRV1 I was talking about a few pages back. Returnable, no receipt. Has a good amount of swings on it by my cousin, but I've never seen him even hit the fence with a ball if that gives you any indication of how it's been used. Only thing on the bat I took exception to was a small nick in the barrel from what looks like a rock or something. Bat is very solid other than that. Any idea on price? He's not looking for a lot, just enough to get him something different.

There's the nick I'm talking about, almost directly across from the C and H in Technology. It's not even close to deep in the slightest, but I didn't want it to go unmentioned.

softballking

Addicted to Softballfans
There are some bats on here I'd beinterested. However most members here aren't willing to ship a bat to Canada where I live. I guess i'll just buy my bats in Canada:(, and save myself the postal gas tax.:D

collegemade

Addicted to Softballfans
30oz SP12S2- Mint condition here, returnable no rec. DOES NOT have NFR or WR on it. Looking for USSSA new stamp Easton. Shoot me what you got! Pm.

secfan87

Addicted to Softballfans
Have a 30oz SCN5 I'm selling for $115 shipped. Pictures in my selling thread. PM me for any questions.

Fayden23

Um yea...
Anyone want an OG Combat Antivirus 30oz End-load $90 shipped
After looking close at the bat i found it has the start of some spider webbing at the top of the M

Last edited:

TZ BIG BOY

3rd baseman's nightmare
Salvo comp 98 and XL2 30 ozers

Looking for both an Easton Salvo comp 98 and Easton XL2 in 30 oz. Let me know what you got. Thx Dan

pmunar805

Manager
Flat sticker freak 98 29oz looking to trade its game ready looking for a Easton lmk what you got would prefer something lighter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.