8th Annual Swinging Bunt

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
Yeah, two years ago there was 20 with 12 each, last year there was 24 with room for 12 each but I don't think they filled up.

Dusty said they filled up but too many people dropped out or never showed up.

we max out usually within 4 hours of the signup going active. i think last year it took just 1.5 hours for us to hit 288 PAID registrations - remember, the registration won't be accepted unless it's PAID at the time of registration.

i think the wait list is usually 1-2 team(s) worth of people.

i'm [relatively] OG, so i get priority, and you know my sexy, texas-transplanted ass shall be making an appearance again. and no more shenanigans like last year.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
what do ya mean? :D

no fake humpin' fat girls?

i have no idea what you're referring to. let me know what place you schmucks decide to park your Brett Favre-loving asses.

i'm gonna find me the Princess Kay of the Milky Way equivalent on ISU's campus

Sixes

K C C O
i have no idea what you're referring to. let me know what place you schmucks decide to park your Brett Favre-loving asses.

i'm gonna find me the Princess Kay of the Milky Way equivalent on ISU's campus

its fran tarkenton or Adrian peterson.....Favre was just a hired gun

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
What was wrong with them?

I felt like I might get shanked walking down the hall past them, other than that they seemed like good people. The girl passed out on the floor in the lobby was something to see.

Last edited:

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
map1_zps335a36a9.png

ramada inn - $55/night (1 queen) - #10
hawthorn - $67/night (1 queen); $101 (2 queens) - #1
fairfield - $79/night (1 king); $84 (2 queens) - #15
country inn - $82/night (1 king or 2 queens) - #8

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
i'd like to stay two blocks away from the bar as well, but not for $150/night. i guess you could do it one king (or two doubles) and a roll away. three guys. $50/ea. hell, you could even rock, paper, scissor-me-timbers for a fourth on the floor

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
Good news is that someone else will have a shot at winning it this year. While you guys are all having fun in BloNo, I'll be in Kissimmee, FL playing in the Dual.

I'd rather be at the Bunt.

Sixes

K C C O
What is this blasphemy?!?!?!?!

Thou shall not diss PUB II.

Honestly if there is booze and nice scenery, we'd dig it.

yem549

Bullpen Catcher
Just realized some moron decided to schedule the end of the semester to interfere with the bunt. How can anyone expect me to take a final the Monday after the bunt?