8th Annual Swinging Bunt

Sixes

K C C O
Just realized some moron decided to schedule the end of the semester to interfere with the bunt. How can anyone expect me to take a final the Monday after the bunt?

Just bust your butt all semester so you don't have to do super good on the final.

Kurs76

Livin' the Dream
Josh, you guys gotta hit up Mulligans this year instead of the Pub.....way better! Long Islands in mason jars!

Mulligans is a fun time. Those mason jars will mess you up fast. Careful messing with tradition though, this tournament may turn into drinking and not just playing softball...

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
says the one who doesn't drink...... :thumb:

You obviously dont remember me, I am the biggest ******* sober. Nobody wants to see this drunk, Hell even sixesmade a speech at his wedding about it

I made fun of my own teammate 2 years ago at ths tournament for taking practice swings in the mirror of his hotel room, and admitting it

shadylady8

^^^ Bunt 4 Life
You obviously dont remember me, I am the biggest ******* sober. Nobody wants to see this drunk, Hell even sixesmade a speech at his wedding about it

I made fun of my own teammate 2 years ago at ths tournament for taking practice swings in the mirror of his hotel room, and admitting it

ooooh I am quite aware! I believe you made some crack about how old I looked... something along the lines about being someones mother maybe? I dunno I tried to block it out :mad:

You are definitely the designated hair holder now, watch out for the splatter!

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
ooooh I am quite aware! I believe you made some crack about how old I looked... something along the lines about being someones mother maybe? I dunno I tried to block it out :mad:

You are definitely the designated hair holder now, watch out for the splatter!

Aaah that was you, God damn mom how you doing. Any grandchildren yet:biggthumpup:

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
I am doing fantabulous!!!

Pretty sure I have to have children to have grandchildren jerkface :banned:

How is that small peter problem working out for ya?? :swordfight:

I dont have any friends named peter that are small

Hey quick questions, since your so old and ****, do we have to tee off by like 7 am so I can get you back for your mid day nap and oatmeal

Last edited:

shadylady8

^^^ Bunt 4 Life
I dont have any friends named peter that are small

Hey quick questions, since your so old and ****, do we have to tee off by like 7 am so I can get you back for your mid day nap and oatmeal

Only queer-baited color blind **********s tee off at 7 a.m. The rest of the team and I will probably tee off at 10ish. Just hit slow... we will catch up to you ;)

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
Also I think if you fail to show on Sunday you get bumped from the first opportunity to register. Granted it's a charity tourney, but people do travel and spend decent money on being there in hotels and stuff that maybe they would like to play Sunday and having idiots not show up because they're too drunk is not cool. There are always those who sign up and let you know "hey I can't play Sunday because of xxxx" and that's ok by me. But just flat out not showing up or answering your phone just screws over the other guys who want to play and have as much fun as possible the last day.

/soapbox
My first time going and I'm going back because it's for a great cause and I did have a good time... But come Sunday you wanna win for bragging rights.

kerrdog79

Addicted to Softballfans
To golf or not to golf on Friday....that is the question.

Do you guys want another organized outing?

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
1 tourney I know for a fact I will be playing before Bunt, thats Bash for Cash in Cincy, its like the postman rain snow or shine.