Adidas 2 piece Melee2 12”

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
I just picked this bat up to back up my Miken JB or maybe battle it for gamer status.
The YouTube reviews seem pretty legit but what do you guys who’ve swung it think?
What should I expect from break in time, performance, durability, etc...?
I’m looking to put some swings on it this weekend.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I just picked this bat up to back up my Miken JB or maybe battle it for gamer status.
The YouTube reviews seem pretty legit but what do you guys who’ve swung it think?
What should I expect from break in time, performance, durability, etc...?
I’m looking to put some swings on it this weekend.
Very hot bat.durability average for a senior bat.. takes a little time to get used to swinging.

ABLXTRA

veteran
I agree On the JB even a kendrick is better than either the Suncoast or the 2 pc 12 To me. I have swung both Adidas .

Mont 25

Addicted to Softballfans
I am a big fan of this bat. I prefer it over the JB and the SunCoast sticks, although I DO like the JB. I believe it fits my swing best. Dependent upon the type of hitter you are, this could be a top performer for you. I have gotten some of the best results with this bat. Excellent for line drives and home runs. Check out Dave V's review of the bat here:

He still rates this bat very high on his list of great bats.

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
I put 160 hits on the Red Adidas this weekend.
(60 off a tee and 100 live BP).
The bat feels great and I love the way the 12” barrel comes through the zone.
It still feels pretty stiff but the ball is already jumping off the barrel and when you hit the sweet spot...WOW!
I can’t wait to get some more BP hits on it to see how it opens up.
Unfortunately, this may have been the last good weather weekend for us here in Chicago.
It’s going to be all indoor hitting from here on out until TOC in Tampa in January.

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
Update - the Adidas is on fire!!
300+ hits on it now and it has fully supplanted the JB as my gamer.
(I thought that day would never happen)
Hitting indoors for the last 4 weekends getting ready for Tampa and the facility has radar guns in each tunnel to measure exit velo.
My Utrip bats (12” Mikens) were in the low to mid 80’s.
JB was hitting high 80’s.
The Adidas was hitting 93-95 regularly.
I love everything about this bat. The feel, the sound, the look.
I picked up a 2nd one so I’ll have a back up waiting in the wings.

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
For any of you guys that swing the red Adidas for senior ball and still play Utrip, get yourself an Adidas Ruckus12. It’s pretty much the same bat. I have no idea how this thing is still legal for USSSA.
[GALLERY=media, 34759]C62510F7-40E4-4934-8870-616F64C0F7D8 by Hawkeye92 posted Apr 17, 2021 at 2:15 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 34760]823EBEA8-EC32-4A28-85F6-3CF6D5658D68 by Hawkeye92 posted Apr 17, 2021 at 2:15 PM[/GALLERY]

C-DAWG25

Update - the Adidas is on fire!!
300+ hits on it now and it has fully supplanted the JB as my gamer.
(I thought that day would never happen)
Hitting indoors for the last 4 weekends getting ready for Tampa and the facility has radar guns in each tunnel to measure exit velo.
My Utrip bats (12” Mikens) were in the low to mid 80’s.
JB was hitting high 80’s.
The Adidas was hitting 93-95 regularly.
I love everything about this bat. The feel, the sound, the look.
I picked up a 2nd one so I’ll have a back up waiting in the wings.

Good for you now sell me your JB's !!! :)