Anarchy Awakening bat

WarHorse

Star Player
Looks like you are there too with your 27 oz Bats . . . . not sure what your beef is . . .

You mean the ones I'm trying to sell because they're way too light and I can't drive the ball with them? Light bats are garbage bats.

chile

Bad Ape
Its always the arrow bud, never the indian. Remember that.

yeah, my teammates don't like when i yell "indian!!!!...not the arrow!" when they grab a different bat after struggling at the plate...then i get a taste of my own medicine...but refuse to abandon the tennessee thumper

WarHorse

Star Player
Its always the arrow bud, never the indian. Remember that.

That totally explains why there's a million different softball bats out there in the world with a million different weights.
"Muh bat speed@@@@@" I think is the new hip term the children are using as an excuse to stay out of the weight room.

dfresh27

I picked one up.....Very nice bat. Hit BP yesterday, BP Rockets and 44's. After 150 hits it was on par with my year old Flipper USA. It is endloaded but not extreme. Does come with a poor quality grip but at least it was in the box and not on the bat.

Joker

yes. when i can get a miken, worth, demarini, etc. for $230 with a warranty, $230 with no warranty and $280 with the warranty is not priced with the competition like we were told it would be

chile

Bad Ape
Joker has a point...and I'm still not seeing any new videos with people swinging it. You wouldn't know it by the way I buy bats but money's kinda important to me so I'd like to see something more out there before I drop money into a new company's pocket

Last edited:

bird25

34/30 Club #25
How much is a NIw Easton with Warranty?

yes. when i can get a miken, worth, demarini, etc. for $230 with a warranty, $230 with no warranty and $280 with the warranty is not priced with the competition like we were told it would be

Miken sand worth retail for $299 and demarini has dropped a lot of their bats to $260 but the exclusives are still $299. I know the store gives us a better deal, but shouldn't we be comparing retail prices?

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Miken sand worth retail for $299 and demarini has dropped a lot of their bats to $260 but the exclusives are still $299. I know the store gives us a better deal, but shouldn't we be comparing retail prices?
Sounds to me that they are pretty much priced in line with others.The bigger problem is all companies probably have them made for $25..

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Sounds to me that they are pretty much priced in line with others.The bigger problem is all companies probably have them made for $25..

True. But that doesn't stop people from buying a drink at McDonald's that cost them $.22 cents and thinking a buck is a great deal.

On a side note since I was curious, sis has a bunch of repaints, I mean exclusives coming out this summer. Wow that seems like flooding the market with pretty paint.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Joker has a point...and I'm still not seeing any new videos with people swinging it. You wouldn't know it by the way I buy bats but money's kinda important to me so I'd like to see something more out there before I drop money into a new company's pocket

This is the issue for me, when I spend my money on a new demarini or worth then at least I know it will be on par with last years model at least since the pink cl22 it has been, or there are a lot of board members who's opinion I trust that have swung it. Not sure I want to take a flyer on this one the first go round but it might mean I missed the train like the original ultra. By the time one of my buddy's got one, they were all sold out......then banned:oops:

Joker

no, you compare the price you pay to the price you pay