Anarchy LC Bats

Tubba

Stop and think for second before you post these updates; He wants you to go buy it.

What did you think he’d say?

I thought he might say they were both different bats but instead he told me the gas is a flip repaint so how does that make me want to buy it?? No one in this damn group knew that for sure, they just were guesses. Now we know it’s a fact.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought he might say they were both different bats but instead he told me the gas is a flip repaint so how does that make me want to buy it?? No one in this damn group knew that for sure, they just were guesses. Now we know it’s a fact.
FACT is we don't know it's a fact if you want to accept it as fact so be it.. as syb says reps are gonna say what they have/want too in order to make a sale all manufacturers are doing it it's just what they're doing now unfortunately

Tubba

FACT is we don't know it's a fact if you want to accept it as fact so be it.. as syb says reps are gonna say what they have/want too in order to make a sale all manufacturers are doing it it's just what they're doing now unfortunately

I guess I should be more clear. Lying about the Reaper being new to get more sales, yeah I can see that happening BUT telling me that the gas is just a repainted Flip doesn’t sound like a lie to get me to buy it since I bought my red flip from him. So why tf would I buy two of the same bat lol.

ShortYellowBus

I guess I should be more clear. Lying about the Reaper being new to get more sales, yeah I can see that happening BUT telling me that the gas is just a repainted Flip doesn’t sound like a lie to get me to buy it since I bought my red flip from him. So why tf would I buy two of the same bat lol.
You need to stop buying everything Anarchy.

Anarchy is 100% hype now. And that hype is driving the prices to a stupid level.

They had a few good bats initially, but the Flips are all repainted variations as you were told. Vipers are bad as well. Theres a good chance that this “all new” Reaper is a repainted Viper.

That’s what bat companies need to do to stay profitable; different paint, but keep overhead low by using the same bat again and again.

That’s what the Monsta guys do. And Worth/Miken etc etc.

Don’t take it personally. It’s business, and it’s mostly built on hype.

Tubba

You need to stop buying everything Anarchy.

Anarchy is 100% hype now. And that hype is driving the prices to a stupid level.

They had a few good bats initially, but the Flips are all repainted variations as you were told. Vipers are bad as well. Theres a good chance that this “all new” Reaper is a repainted Viper.

That’s what bat companies need to do to stay profitable; different paint, but keep overhead low by using the same bat again and again.

That’s what the Monsta guys do. And Worth/Miken etc etc.

Don’t take it personally. It’s business, and it’s mostly built on hype.

The truth hurts!!! Lol but oh well it is what it is.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Let me tell ya a little dirty secret on the non LC bats pre Viper release.......

It would make sense if the first few anarchy’s were made a little too hot, builds up demand a lot. I’ve swung the demon, lc flip, and viper. Demon had most distance for me. My lc flip never woke up, seems weird that a bat made for 44s and 52s can out hit a strictly 52 bat, and for me it was pretty noticeable. Just my 2 cents

Nah I can't do it l:)l

BOLTMAN21

Manager
I've been gone a while. Lots of love lost for Anarchy around here.

Seems the changes made to the insides was a bad move for Anarchy. Personally, the "thuddy", "spongy" less responsive feel on contact on everything from the Viper and after was a bummer compared to previous stuff.

If they would make a Demon with a stiff handle option I'd be happy and would consider gaming one again.

Last edited:

tonys1

Seems the changes made to the insides pertaining to the foam around the restrictors was a bad move for Anarchy. Personally, the "thuddy", "spongy" less responsive feel on contact on everything from the Viper and after was a bummer compared to previous stuff.

If they would make a Demon with a stiff handle option I'd be happy and would consider gaming one again.

lol yet noobs like @Normy and @syb say they're the best bats ever.

ShortYellowBus

Truth be told, I game the 30oz DC41’s for ASA and ST100/St100H brothers for UTrip.

Even if I have the Demon in a 30oz, I’d never use it.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans

Seems the changes made to the insides was a bad move for Anarchy. Personally, the "thuddy", "spongy" less responsive feel on contact on everything from the Viper and after was a bummer compared to previous stuff.

I agree wish they would have kept repainting the early models.

tonys1

Check the references.

Normy: omg Combat

Then:

OMG this blue BS Viper overlord is tits!!

I tried to love the Viper and newer bats but theyre garbage.

dunkky

So, let's lay out the facts. if you find it flaw then, well whatever.

1. Anarchy's main source of marketing is FB.
2. Marketing dept analyze what people love/hate, etc. Also gather info from Rep what's being demanded most, what's not etc.
3. Clear indication that rebellion, awakening, demon, etc are far superior than the later ones.
3.1. They see rebellion is being sold for 400 if they are lucky enough to find one and other hot bats are not cheap either.

----------------------------------------------
They know what people want yet, they keep producing inferior products and repaint of them.

Only two possible answers here.
1. They don't have the original recipe.
2. Cost more money to produce previous bats.

if this is not the case, then someone from Anarchy explain this. What you would stop making sticks that can be sold for higher price but keep making bats many think garbage.