any people want in a last minute league?

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Rocky Mtn Oysters for me of course. I need Decker to score 15 or so to win since I got zilch out of Finley and NYG kicker. Really, zero Giants?
I'll probably fall short by 0.4 or something.

I need 7 out of McFadden and D. Thomas and I would also like for you to win as well

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
David Vs. Goliath

I was watching D Thomas HAMMER me and went to work last night during SNF... little did I know I would get the performance from the PT cruiser to match what K Moreno couldn't do.... MNF had me thinking I was effed in the A until V Jackson couldn't catch a pass in the second half.... #8 just took down #1... I will be in the playoffs and I will have a chance.....

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Yeah yeah yeah , I can't believe vjax couldn't score 10 points against the ****ing dolphins. Oh well I'm still tied for first , just need to win this week

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I have RB's if someone has a stud TE taking up space.

Honestly... if you look at the TE's, there are 3 viable studs and even THEY aren't really producing... Graham is the only one and I DOUBT someone will let him go. Davis is back, Gronk is back and averaging 11 per game.... other than that, good luck...

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Yeah, I think I am stuck with Heath for now. My team record is horrible, but I see potential. Just running out of weeks to make it into playoffs.

stork

That is what it looks like. Here is current projected…and we are both in (for now).
*Quarterfinal
Natural Light's Team (1)
Bye

*Quarterfinal
Rocky Mt Oysters (4) 0.00
butt****ers (5) 0.00

*Quarterfinal
sam's Fabulous Team (3) 0.00
**** Dragon. (6) 0.00

*Quarterfinal
Vagina Monologues (2)
Bye

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
WTF is kicking the PAT for the Colts??? I have Vinatieri playing and he only has 3 and 4 field goal points.... where are the PAT points? I just turned on the game and checked the roster... Doesn't list it.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I still stinging from vjax not getting 10 points to give me the win fronts , let's not talk about that matchup yet

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I still stinging from vjax not getting 10 points to give me the win fronts , let's not talk about that matchup yet

Sorry bro.... forgot VM was you.... my hiney is still clenched....:eek::eek:

A loss last week would have decimated my chance at the playoffs... I am hoping to actually have a chance with my team getting stronger....

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I play trip next week when SEA is on bye. Lulz.

Didn't get it at first.... looked it up LULZ!!!!! 5 Seattle players on bye and a CIN player as well....HA!

And his Bench is as deep as a puddle..... he is screwed...

GO VINATIERI!!! NO MISS 50 yarder!!

Last edited:

stork

Win this week and you control your destiny if your players play to their projection.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I'm hoping to pull out a win this week , may set me up for a 1 seed in the playoffs

Natural Light is a buddy of mine from Texas.... He is a self proclaimed "Beautiful Man"....

This is he and I with his GF at the time... Her nickname was "Festive" and she had a serious RACK on her....

DBH_zps3b29e958.jpg

Win this week and you control your destiny if your players play to their projection.

I went 12-1 my 3rd year and lost my first playoff game and ended up 5th out of the money.... Guy who won it is on here... from Texas in the military... Really screwed my Melon

Last edited:

stork

That **** will happen. Like the real NFL, it is good getting hot at the right time.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Natural Light is a buddy of mine from Texas.... He is a self proclaimed "Beautiful Man"....

This is he and I with his GF at the time... Her nickname was "Festive" and she had a serious RACK on her....

DBH_zps3b29e958.jpg

I went 12-1 my 3rd year and lost my first playoff game and ended up 5th out of the money.... Guy who won it is on here... from Texas in the military... Really screwed my Melon

How the **** could I live with myself if I lose to the two guys in that pic on back to back weeks? I think your trying to **** with my head or some **** :damnit1:

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Holy **** am I handing it to Warbucks this week. I hope I can get this kind of performance for the rest of the season... I will be UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!