any people want in a last minute league?

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Pm trip for the pp address , he is the one collecting, I did win and I appreciate you paying up sir. Trip said he hadn't collected from 3-4 people yet so I guess now it will be 2-3 people

Edit

[email protected] is the paypal address on the league home page

Last edited:

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
What did 3rd pay? Maybe you can just send it to me. ;)

I haven't looked if he paid me yet though.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Yeah it was $20 and stork I think he mentioned only paying 1st and second because he didn't get paid from some people.

stork

WTF with it being this long and peeps haven't paid? This isn't about the 20 but the principle although the 20 would have been nice to go as my duel deposit.

stork

All the flakes need to pay tf up. What kind of bs peeps not paying especially at $20-25.

trip

stfu
i can either pay out what i have and let the winners collect or wait and pay it out if / when its received

stork

Who are you missing? No need to be congenial at this point if they haven't paid.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Yeah it was $20 and stork I think he mentioned only paying 1st and second because he didn't get paid from some people.

My $20 has been sent.... And even if you quit after 2 games, you committed to the season and owe the money. Anyone who hasn't paid should be outed so they don't pull that **** next year....

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Trip just let me know how you wanna handle it, I would rather have the money sooner than later but I know this could take a little time. Do you know how much you need to have it all and who all owes?

stork

I believe those are fronts 2 friends.
Natural Light and suckmethroughastraw.

stork

Suck me through a straw was Morris and I think he had something come up right before the draft

So, that means what exactly? You commit, don't get to draft and are off the hook? He is still around here posting, so he didn't die or something. Bad luck or not you honor your commitments.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
So, that means what exactly? You commit, don't get to draft and are off the hook? He is still around here posting, so he didn't die or something. Bad luck or not you honor your commitments.

I am thinking Morris needs a BB thread....:bigok::bigok:

stork

Maybe so fronts, maybe so. Not that it would mean much to him I am guessing.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I'm not making excuses for him at all, I just thought I remembered him saying something happened to his kid or something like that. I also could be totally wrong in guessing that he didn't pay but I am fairly sure that was his team name

trip

stfu
oh yeah that's right, that was morris. he sent me a PM about it, i don't think he won a game so its not like he hurt anyone

stork

oh yeah that's right, that was morris. he sent me a PM about it, i don't think he won a game so its not like he hurt anyone

I sent him a trade proposal that he never responded to, so that kind of hurt.

trip

stfu
yeah man just send it to me. maui can get in touch with his buddy so we can finally put this whole thing to bed

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
My boy is usually pretty solid, but he is working out in the field right now.

Let me know who to send his $20 to and I will make it right...

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Pretty sure it will be coming to me fronts but we may wanna check with trip just to double check