any people want in a last minute league?

esco21

Manager
Ok. Emailed it to him. Not sure if he's ever gonna respond before the draft....but it's worth a shot.

esco21

Manager
He responded but won't be home to send out invites for a about an hour. He asked if everyone was in agreement and all I could tell him was that Stork and Warbucks were in for the 12. Be available Crimedog.....if he decides to do it....you will get the first invite and need to send payment ASAP per league agreement. Hopefully one of the other two guys gets on here pretty soon or we will have to get another last second invite.

esco21

Manager
I just requested it frontstmaui......he might not even do it. Especially if we can't find that 12th player.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I'll draft for you fronts. ;)

Actually, I would...but I would want some of da winning kitty.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I'll draft for you fronts. ;)

Actually, I would...but I would want some of da winning kitty.

Helen Keller would of Drafted Better... I got a top tier QB and a WR... I am going to have to figure something out about RB's....

and TRIP, I know you are watching this.... Have someone PM me your number or PP addy...

stork

Helen Keller would of Drafted Better... I got a top tier QB and a WR... I am going to have to figure something out about RB's....

and TRIP, I know you are watching this.... Have someone PM me your number or PP addy...

His em/pp is on the main league page. Starts with sean.

Way to land that kicker in the 10th round and the individual D in the 11th. Even though I don't know who that D player is, it was crafty.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Im pretty deep in that league, i think.....still not sure whats what. Dont like russel Wilson as a starter

stork

I am pretty deep myself other than QB. I usually don't do so well with so many options. There will be regret numerous times this season.

stork

Yeah, the 10 teamer, we all should be pretty deep. Should being the key word.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
In that other league that didnt go, 12 teamer

Stafford
Morris
Mjd
Bush
Garçon
Steve smith
Rudolph
Bailey
Seattle

Holy ****.....no refunds

stork

Pretty solid. Even though I am not a big fan of your WR's, I would be fairly happy with it.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Was an autodraft....i love garçon, hate smith.....have alshon and then 7 kickers and 8 defenses....ppr

stork

you can never have enough kickers in Dec. Someone has got to be playing in a dome.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
His em/pp is on the main league page. Starts with sean.

Way to land that kicker in the 10th round and the individual D in the 11th. Even though I don't know who that D player is, it was crafty.

You got me wanting to doublecheck my draft...:confused:

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I would just pp the money and chalk it up as a loss, no need to put yourself through the misery of looking at it again

The ****tiest part is I would have taken a top 15 RB before picking Aaron Rodgers because I am a die hard Viking fan and hate wanting to cheer for him....

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Who is everybody on here from SBF????

**** Dragon.>>>>>>>>>>>frontstmaui

1-1-0 | 6th

Ya momz busted hymen

0-2-0 | 10th

butt****ers

2-0-0 | 1st

Rocky Mt Oysters

1-1-0 | 8th

esco21kills

0-2-0 | 9th

suckmethroughastraw

1-1-0 | 7th

Natural Light's Team>>>>> frontstmauis bro "DBH" aka Barret

1-1-0 | 4th

Warbucks79

1-1-0 | 5th

Vagina Monologues

2-0-0 | 2nd

sam's Fabulous Team

1-1-0 | 3rd

stork

Rocky Mtn Oysters for me of course. I need Decker to score 15 or so to win since I got zilch out of Finley and NYG kicker. Really, zero Giants?
I'll probably fall short by 0.4 or something.