Any SBF members 35 yrs+ ??

66FLH

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm 42 and either play 1st or catch...I can still hit the crap outta the ball though!:cool:

hanny2277

Addicted to Softballfans
Turning 40 in Nov, down to 1 league and usually only 2 tourneys a month. Hoping the wife will let me play in another league next year and 3 tourneys a month as long as it doesn't interfere with my kids games, fingers are crossed!

JCA0727

VINCI REP
64 and three nights per week, two different leagues, 35 & over and 45 & over...SS & 2nd....."Age ain't nothin' but a number"

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
43 in December, started playing when I was about 20. Been playing 5 leagues/4 days/week and a few tournies. Still play OF for the most part with some 2B and C. I don't hit with as much authority but still effective and an occasional hr. League is good, tournies start wearing me out alot more so not concerned not playing as many anymore. Senior league doesn't start til 50 here so keep on while teams will still have me.

silverbullet01

I'm a ginger!!!
I'm 40 baby. 40 is the new 30.........LOL

I play league twice per week, w/ a tourney thrown in about once or twice a month. I play the outfield 98% of the time.

Last edited:

bill23701

Addicted to Softballfans
35 ......36 in 3 weeks play in 2 leagues weekly and Manage/Play on 2 tourney teams but on play like 5 to 6 tourneys a year mostly for fun

bdub69

Is a bat P-I-M-P!
Will be 46 this December. Praying to get to 50 so I can smash with my OG U2 tucked nicely away in my closet! :D:D:D

BiggDogg34

Addicted to Softballfans
36 here, play 3 nights a week and tourneys 3-4 a month, still bat at #5 and swing a 30 oz. Still dropping some bombs and holding down the 3 bag

ccantrell25

5th Base Coach
38 today, playing more now than ever
used to just play mens in league (have to work saturdays so dont get many tourneys)
now playing one mens and two coed

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
I'm 55 still playing tourneys, with two teams a 50+ Majors & a 55+ Majors and sometimes with the young guys.. :) Whatever you can do.. try not to stop playing.. It gets better when you playing in the 50's ..

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Gonna be 53 in about a month. Never was a great fielder or hitter or had an arm. Some reason I'm not getting any better but I can blame it on age now, LOL. Looking forward to playing senior. Playing men's rec league Thursdays, Co Ed Friday and Sunday.
"Age is mind over matter; if you don't mind, it don't matter." Satchel Paige

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
36 right here. Not quite as quick as I use to be but, I am not stopping any time soon. lol