Any updates on anything new coming out

Playr4

Coach
Heard these are all supposed to be better than last year coming from reps that actually demoed these already....

Same bat, new paint. The only difference is that LS fixed the Tru3, by replacing it. The only difference? No more handle spinning.

Of the course the reps are going to tell people that the new bats are "all supposed to be better than last year".

TCzLEGACY

Manager
Same bat, new paint. The only difference is that LS fixed the Tru3, by replacing it. The only difference? No more handle spinning.

Of the course the reps are going to tell people that the new bats are "all supposed to be better than last year".

Well that's a contradiction and a half bro... Same bat new paint but fixed the handle spinning.... Doesn't that mean that it is better than last years models?? Not trying to be a smart ass just saying...

dbantz

Manager

I'm not a rep, but from multiple people the composite is different on all of them except for the Backman and the solo z. Supposedly they are using the sonic+ composite on the z4 and the Super Z this year. The Backman is still using the pure 360

Joker_24

Star Player
Is this year's Super Z ASA only? Looking at that check off chart next to each bat it has a check in the ASA box but not USSSA box

Phyre

Addicted to Softballfans
Kinda been out of the loop lately. I swing an og z2k still....am I missing anything? Never really hear much about any Z's after release.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
last year's super z is the closest to the og z2k that I've swung. hopefully this year's KK will be more of the same goodness.

zr27

Addicted to Softballfans
last year's super z is the closest to the og z2k that I've swung. hopefully this year's KK will be more of the same goodness.

I think you will be pleased with the new one
Here's a clip of KK hitting his signature bat fresh out of the wrapper.. Classic M balls.. The Sound is sick!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/rQnCQPzmTJE[/ame]

zr27

Addicted to Softballfans
Jeremy Yates swinging the KK Super Z

[ame]https://youtu.be/oIntvWYpcLI[/ame]

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
I just saw a preorder on a site (not to be named) for an ASA Solo Z. I am not sure if it is an exclusive or if is part of the new line.

Th0r989

Star Player
I just saw a preorder on a site (not to be named) for an ASA Solo Z. I am not sure if it is an exclusive or if is part of the new line.

This the same one? Looks like a dual stamped balanced :)
solo_z.jpg

sophat34

<font color="blue">Bat bringer...</font>
I don't need to hear more, some one just take my money. I am good guinea pig I swear. goign to need a 30 oz el though.

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
Saw Neil Hagland over the weekend hitting with the New Z4000 USSSA he was launching balls.. Def considering picking one up as well