Need Help Anyone know MOWOLFPACK?

bndawgs

President-Elect
Looking for MOWOLFPACK. Bought some pants from him about a month ago and haven't seen the pants yet. Talked to him on the 16th and he said he might have to refund my money because he couldn't find the package. Haven't heard from him since.

JesseJamesM

Demarini Advisory Staff
I bought some pants from him around the same time and I waited 10 days and got nothing so I pm him about them and he said he got in a car accident and wasn't able to ship them out so he just refunded my money! (they were the rover 9 pants navy/red/white) if this helps.

bndawgs

President-Elect
I bought some pants from him around the same time and I waited 10 days and got nothing so I pm him about them and he said he got in a car accident and wasn't able to ship them out so he just refunded my money! (they were the rover 9 pants navy/red/white) if this helps.

Yup, same pants, same excuse except it was a motorcycle accident for me. :rolleyes:

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
Yup, same pants, same excuse except it was a motorcycle accident for me. :rolleyes:

He told me it was a team buy in after I waited a week or two. You know he is reallyi Mick Lite, right? He's got like four banned names.

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
It is Mick. Yes from ***********. He printed postage for mine and sent tracking two or three days after I paid. When I hadn't received anything two weeks later, I asked him about it. Thats when he told me the buy in stuff. I was not aware it was any sort of buy in when I paid. I was refunded, so no worries, butni was concerned that I had to contact him two weeks later and that there was no communication on his end telling me what the hold up was.

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
But yet there is no buyer beware or ngtg feedback regarding him, so no one knows this because people just post that they need help and it eventually gets resolved and the thread is deleted, so then someone else gets into the same problem a couple weeks later. And why do the mods keep letting him create 4 and 5 different names that just keep getting banned?

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
I got a pair of Elite turfs from him last week (I think I bought them right before you guys bought the pants). I can try to get in touch with him if anyone needs.

JesseJamesM

Demarini Advisory Staff
But yet there is no buyer beware or ngtg feedback regarding him, so no one knows this because people just post that they need help and it eventually gets resolved and the thread is deleted, so then someone else gets into the same problem a couple weeks later. And why do the mods keep letting him create 4 and 5 different names that just keep getting banned?

I agree but he refunded me my money when I asked so I really have no reason to put buyer beware or ngtg...until this thread started and I seen everyone else who got shafted as well.

kreationz

Addicted to Softballfans
same boat here.. bought the RPN pants and never got anything. he said he got in a motorcycle accident and would refund me my money.. that was 4-5 days ago still no refund or anything..

casedawg51

Vinci Rep/Fastpitch
Not really out anything, but his gift was the one I won in the Razzle for Teddy3. We agreed on a Phiten Tornado for my kid for Christmas. Haven't seen it for going on 4 weeks.

MOWOLFPACK

Extra Hitter
I did get into a motorcycle accident, and I got way behind on a lot of things that I ship out on a daily basis. I still am gimping around and trying to get people's orders out in time for Christmas. I refunded a few people out of the 20 pant orders who complained, the others will ship out tomorrow cause that's when they are arriving. It was a delay from Rover because they are moving or whatever, and then a delay for me being laid up. I had to refund a few people who ordered jerseys too because they were seized by customs as counterfeits lol. Just a cluster of a month for me. :) If you didn't get refunded and you want to be, email me, dont pm me on here, takes to long and I dont come here all the time, especially since I cant access it through my phone. [email protected] I am extremely easy to get ahold :)

I mailed out that Tornado necklace the same day you gave me the info casedawg... I will check on the tracking of that one. I haven't received anything from the razzle either.

I have way more than 4 banned names here, not for bad dealing.... I used to sell things that the Fans store did... now I don't other than Phiten, but I dont sell those here. :)

Last edited:

ucme2

Star Player
I did get into a motorcycle accident, and I got way behind on a lot of things that I ship out on a daily basis. I still am gimping around and trying to get people's orders out in time for Christmas. I refunded a few people out of the 20 pant orders who complained, the others will ship out tomorrow cause that's when they are arriving. It was a delay from Rover because they are moving or whatever, and then a delay for me being laid up. I had to refund a few people who ordered jerseys too because they were seized by customs as counterfeits lol. Just a cluster of a month for me. :) If you didn't get refunded and you want to be, email me, dont pm me on here, takes to long and I dont come here all the time, especially since I cant access it through my phone. [email protected] I am extremely easy to get ahold :)

I mailed out that Tornado necklace the same day you gave me the info casedawg... I will check on the tracking of that one. I haven't received anything from the razzle either.

I have way more than 4 banned names here, not for bad dealing.... I used to sell things that the Fans store did... now I don't other than Phiten, but I dont sell those here. :)
Get em mick......nothing like bashing on people on a chat site....maybe because they don't have big enough balls to confront someone and ask what the delay is

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Get em mick......nothing like bashing on people on a chat site....maybe because they don't have big enough balls to confront someone and ask what the delay is

Hopefully this 3rd post is your last.

OP: Getting additional contact info would help in future deals 'ol platinum one. (Email, Cell, Name)

Last edited:

ucme2

Star Player
Hopefully this 3rd post is your last.

OP: Getting additional contact info would help in future deals 'ol platinum one. (Email, Cell, Name)

Why's that....the truth hurt....I have bought many bats, shoes, fastpitch bats for my daughter and nick has stood behind all of them.....he can't control stuff not being shipped from vendors.....he ships directly to you and does a lot of business....he can't watch over every ship....if you don't receive it you email him and help check into it.....just saying....its Xmas and people become dousche bags over the holidays

saint

Why's that....the truth hurt....I have bought many bats, shoes, fastpitch bats for my daughter and nick has stood behind all of them.....he can't control stuff not being shipped from vendors.....he ships directly to you and does a lot of business....he can't watch over every ship....if you don't receive it you email him and help check into it.....just saying....its Xmas and people become dousche bags over the holidays

Instead of standing up for him, try reading the thread. No one attacked him or talked down to him. The OP didnt even know it was Mick! You are being the douche here. Flaming people doesn't get much accomplished. The real truth is, you didn't read and yes, that hurt.

ucme2

Star Player
Instead of standing up for him, try reading the thread. No one attacked him or talked down to him. The OP didnt even know it was Mick! You are being the douche here. Flaming people doesn't get much accomplished. The real truth is, you didn't read and yes, that hurt.

I read all of them.....I've ordered stuff and it was delivered in 3 days... some took 5-6 weeks......seemed like it was ganging up on him....so maybe you need to learn the truth....

saint

I read all of them.....I've ordered stuff and it was delivered in 3 days... some took 5-6 weeks......seemed like it was ganging up on him....so maybe you need to learn the truth....

Are you his protector? I'm sure he can handle himself. Maybe you should hang around here and see how things go? I could use some help.

ucme2

Star Player
Are you his protector? I'm sure he can handle himself. Maybe you should hang around here and see how things go? I could use some help.

What kind of help do you need....I'm off work today and just got my computer back, so I'm not on here everyday...hence no posts....

casedawg51

Vinci Rep/Fastpitch

I sent 4-5 PMs. an email and contacted a partner of his on the site to help getting in touch with him. So STFU unless you know what you are talking about, didn't concern you anyway.

ucme2

Star Player
I sent 4-5 PMs. an email and contacted a partner of his on the site to help getting in touch with him. So STFU unless you know what you are talking about, didn't concern you anyway.

Ooooo a tough guy.....its a free chat site, you posted your opinion, I can post mine

bndawgs

President-Elect
Got a pm from mick. Told him I still want the pants. If I had known that this was a buy in, I would have been more understanding of the situation and probably wouldn't have gotten as concerned with the delay.

Normally if I list something for sale, I have it in my possession.

Sorry to hear about the accident, glad you're okay though.

Will update the thread when I receive the pants.