Anything on the new 2017 Miken freak line!

hitemdeep

Addicted to Softballfans
Just ordered a balanced one today. Cant wait. Still hitting my OG 2003 ultra haven't found one to make me put it down yet. Dudley came close. LOL

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Love my Blue one...it's like last years black/green model...swings the same and it's opening up nicely...

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Love my Blue one...it's like last years black/green model...swings the same and it's opening up nicely...
I thought they
felt a little different less WT out towards the end cap.little more WT mid barrel.Then again could just be me.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Wasn't that noticeable until my games this weekend when I felt I was a little out front...and it wasn't from the endload, it actually felt a little lighter like you said...

It killed the ball but I was a little early on my middle shots...never hit so many balls in the 5 hole or at the SS in as long as I can remember...

hitemdeep

Addicted to Softballfans
Finding it hard to put down my OG U2
Well your buying them all up. Lol
Seriously though the 2003 versions are my favorite. I'm down to my last one. I just love the weight, feel, sweet spot and pop I get from it. I'm so confident with it. Gonna have to break down and hunt for another. Hit the new one today it's good nothing to brag about but will give it the chance to break in and see before I give it my final thoughts.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Yea I have the Blue barrel Jason Kendrick and it does not swing like precious Maxloads but man its crisp and drives the ball

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Jimmy is right, I hit my Blue JK 26 backto back w my old OG Red Recoil 25 oz and the JK did not swing like like older Maxloads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Though they swung more like last year's hyper z( balance point) than last year's maxload.

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
just picked up a 27oz Bigcat Orange..... Any feedback on it please LMK,
thanks in advance guys :)

Playr4

Coach
I have two of the balanced version. Large sweet spot. M to the N on Miken. Fast break in period. About 40 cuts each. Each bat has about 200 cuts on them. Stiff handle, which I like. Just curious if anyone has heard or had problems about durability issues. Thanks.

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
Just hit my 26oz 2017 MikenFreak Platinum Big Cat - absolutely crazy pop and tremendous distance within 50 cuts. The only bat that is better distance wise to me is my original Reebok EL ( yellow) . Im now going to pick up the Kendrick model also as I hit my buddies and I just didn't think I could possibly hit a sr ball any further - that was until i got the Big Cat.

rfluker

Addicted to Softballfans
Just picked up my 27oz BC and 28oz JK maxload less than 30 hits on each...feeling good so far.