ASA Boombah Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MJL 00

Funny you ask. One of the board Bros doesn't have time to open up his 30oz so I'm gonna put alot.of hits til.i hear the infamous change in sound then send it back. Unfortunately we only have ASA here

M

MJL 00

Boss, not even close and I have owned or swung all the bats except the DNA and Bombardier

Speaks the truff...

I really wanted to like the Black Widow but was disappointed. Hit good just wasn't on the same level as Boss and other gamers I had.

If compare cost, warranty, and CS then totally diff worlds IMO...

M

MJL 00

Nice, I get to try out a 30oz utrip version this wkend. Will put up a vid with johnnyb hopefully

Last edited by a moderator:

2bs-into-1bs

I hit like a little girl.
Thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these. I have the senior Boss and was starting to like it before it got too cold to hit. I hated it when I pulled the wrapper of it, but after 75 or so cuts it started to open up. I only wish it was end loaded. Should I wait on the 2015 or get the 2014?

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
2014 is cheap right now I'd go with it.

You an In This Moment fan? See Maria Brink is your avatar.

Last edited:

lx_2nv

Coach
Holy hell - didnt realize how hot she was. I thought she sounded ***y in her songs, but dang....I'm in love

2bs-into-1bs

I hit like a little girl.
Heck ya us old fellas can still think like were 18 hahaha

Adrenalise very good song..."Freak on a leash" is always a nice tune LMAO

Just went and saw Korn and Slipknot last night with my oldest son. Great show. While I prefer Stone Sour to Slipknot, they were freaking awesome. I hadn't listened to Korn in some time, but they can still kick ass. Maria is playing pretty close to here this weekend, but unfortunately I can't go. I've seen her twice and she makes me think "bad" thoughts. She does have a pretty good voice when she's not "screaming".

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Korn definitely still rocks, saw them a few months ago with Avenged Sevenfold, Asking Alexandria, and Mushroomhead at Mayhem fest. Haven't seen In This Moment since Uproar fest a few years ago but I'm going the next time they are anywhere close. Glad to see I'm not the only metal head here. :rockon:

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Avenged Sevenfold, Asking Alexandria, and Mushroomhead at Mayhem fest .............. dont know what you guys are talking about hurr. :noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.