Ballparks in these states....

moschetz

Most Hated Man in GA!
I need some help from ya'll... I know there is probably a ton of threads about this but can you help a board brother out!

What are the best softball complexes/fields in these states/territory... also can you name what city or what main city they are around:

Alabama
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Tennessee
South Carolina
North Carolina
Virginia
Kentucky
Missouri
Mississippi
Louisana
Puerto Rico

Thanks for the help!

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
BMAC is the best on this side of the state. It's just west of St. Louis not far from the airport.

I have played in a lot of parks but for the can't remember the park but it was in fort myers,Fl. the best fields I have ever seen.

bredsbb14

Addicted to Softballfans
I have played in a lot of parks but for the can't remember the park but it was in fort myers,Fl. the best fields I have ever seen.

That would be Lee County Sports Complex. This is where the Twins have their Spring Training. As far as field conditions, you cannot find any better. Also, North Collier Regional Park in Naples, FL is top notch.

That would be Lee County Sports Complex. This is where the Twins have their Spring Training. As far as field conditions, you cannot find any better. Also, North Collier Regional Park in Naples, FL is top notch.

yup that was the name Lee County the best field I was ever seen.

rj_brown77

Addicted to Softballfans
Tenessee-
Karns parks in Oak Ridge
Caswell in Knoxville
The Summit in Chattanooga
Winged Deer in Johnson City

C's 9

Manager
Mid America Sports Complex is the best in this area, but it's a dump. Hosted an open major beginning of this season.

It's just west of Kansas City, on the Kansas side.

ncsoftballer

Addicted to Softballfans
In North Carolina there is:

Walnut Creek ~ Raleigh, N.C.
Indian Lake Softball Complex ~ Tarboro, N.C.
Rocky Mount Sports Complex ~ Rocky Mount, N.C.
Renaissance Park Softball Complex ~ Charlotte, N.C.
Springwood Park Softball Complex ~ Burlington, N.C.
Frank Liske Park ~ Concord, N.C.

DSNuts48

Badass
Only truly nice fields are either in Owensboro, Kentucky or Fort Knox, Kentucky. Those are the only nice ones in North Western Kentucky I've been too and thought they were above par.

SukTNutz

Addicted to Softballfans
I need some help from ya'll... I know there is probably a ton of threads about this but can you help a board brother out!

What are the best softball complexes/fields in these states/territory... also can you name what city or what main city they are around:

Alabama
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Tennessee
South Carolina
North Carolina
Virginia
Kentucky
Missouri
Mississippi
Louisana
Puerto Rico

Thanks for the help!

What are you making the Bible belt tour and sticking in Puerto Rico for some r and r?

Mike11

master of swinging K's
Louisiana

pelican park-Laffayette
Oak Villa-Baton Rouge
La Salle-New orleans
John Slidell-Slidell

prolly the 4 nicest i can think of...never been up north though

ENVY

Alabama
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Tennessee
South Carolina
North Carolina
Virginia
Kentucky
Missouri
Mississippi
Louisana
Puerto Rico

Thanks for the help!

south carolina would b cherry park in rock hill and citizens park in aiken

Don't forget PINE GROVE and OAK GOVE in LEXINGTON SC, and the fields in MYRTLE BEACH Brand New TURF Fields and they are wonderful will be there this weekend

babales

Only kind of here
I once found a used condom in the outfield of the fields at which I play, so... I would omit them from your list.