Need Help Bat never showed up.

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
I wish I had an update guys. Swiftbats says he went to the PO to try and work this out and came up empty handed. He's adamant he sent the bat and asked what I want to do to resolve this. I suggested again we report it to the Postal Inspection Service and let them figure out what happened here. If they determine it was stolen in shipping and I never get a bat or the money back, I can deal with that, I know it happens. I have the paperwork and can send it in. I just haven't done it yet incase he comes up with a resolution I'm happy with. Which would be a full refund or the flex "happened" to show up at my door.

Just waiting for him to reply. I'll post back as soon as I get the email.

how is a bat stolen in shipping when the tracking number he gave you obviously wasnt for a bat? Unless he has a REALLY GOOD reason on why they shipped it "envelope", he didnt really send the bat and should give you your money back.

batman337

Addicted to Softballfans
how is a bat stolen in shipping when the tracking number he gave you obviously wasnt for a bat? Unless he has a REALLY GOOD reason on why they shipped it "envelope", he didnt really send the bat and should give you your money back.

this makes sense plus if I "shipped the bat", I would be all over this site telling MY side of the story.

Skips04

Addicted to Softballfans
Doesn't sound like this will get resolved between us. I can't send in the paperwork to Postal inspection without his contact info. So, I'm kind of stuck waiting to see if he will send me his address and phone number.

jdub47421

I heart Tator
Doesn't sound like this will get resolved between us. I can't send in the paperwork to Postal inspection without his contact info. So, I'm kind of stuck waiting to see if he will send me his address and phone number.

That sucks... If he is not at least willing to give you that information to help you get your money back then he should get the OBD tag. In reality he should issue the refund and then worry about trying to get the money back from the Postal Service...

tlh026

Star Player
bump.......
good luck.....as some what of a newbie this is what worries me about making deals or shipping first. You just never know what the intentions are on the other end.

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER
First things first ... please go cry somewhere else.

Here was the latest update and this was thursday Sept. 30th -

As soon as Skips04 wants to update this thread, I will ask for the OBD tag. Until then, I will wait to see what type of resolution Skips04 and swiftbats have come up with. Also, I will add that when making a deal, if you use the proper search tools that are giving at this site plus read the this thread about swiftbats instead of just looking at th etitle, you will see the important information needed to make your own choice on whether or not to deal with swiftbats (or whoever it may be you are trying to deal with).

siding88 - if you would like to carry-on with your BS and false statements as what is in place already as it is there for a reason, please feel free to contact someone who cares. The people who have the OBD tags have earned them ... the people who at least are working out a bad deal are giving a chance. As I said, I am waiting on Skips04. The appropriate labels will be applied as soon as someone can confirm the latest.

so hows this going with that OBD TAG,,,,,you think thats appropriate label now

rightsideswine

Banned User

He won't give you his address, bad dealers that intentionally burn you never give out their address. The easiest way to get out of the bad deal for them is hiding. If you paid through paypal you should be able to file some sort of claim or at least contact them over the phone and explain, they might provide you with his info.

AJ22

Super Moderator
that was my thought exactly,cause it didnt seem like the situation was getting any better awhile ago,,,,,,,things that make you go mmmmmm

Seriously .. I'll say it again, go cry somewhere else.

As per usual, you add where you are not wanted. But, just for you, I will share :

- Skips04 has been in communication with me the whole time.
- I updated swiftbats status as soon as I got the information I needed from the members involved in this deal.

siding88 .. this is an OPEN forum and you are more than welcomed to post wherever you would like. But, I will not put up with your BS in the feedback section. I love how you come and think you save the day with your posts. Let me know what you accomplished with your BS posts in this thread (or any feedback thread for that matter) and how you helped this situation. I got news for you ... you didn't help one bit. Therefore, your opinion means nothing.

Stay out of these threads ... PLEASE. I asked you nicely ! If you can ad to help fix the problem, I welcome your input. Until then, stay off my back.

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER
Seriously .. I'll say it again, go cry somewhere else.

As per usual, you add where you are not wanted. But, just for you, I will share :

- Skips04 has been in communication with me the whole time.
- I updated swiftbats status as soon as I got the information I needed from the members involved in this deal.

siding88 .. this is an OPEN forum and you are more than welcomed to post wherever you would like. But, I will not put up with your BS in the feedback section. I love how you come and think you save the day with your posts. Let me know what you accomplished with your BS posts in this thread (or any feedback thread for that matter) and how you helped this situation. I got news for you ... you didn't help one bit. Therefore, your opinion means nothing.

Stay out of these threads ... PLEASE. I asked you nicely ! If you can ad to help fix the problem, I welcome your input. Until then, stay off my back.

i'll see what i can add in the next bad deal from someone, just keeping you on your toes, and for the record you might be in contact with skips, but that does nothing for anyone here that could possibly doing another deal with swiftbats, so there for, a guy to send an envelope that is suppose to have a bat in it is a scam artist to me

Last edited:

AJ22

Super Moderator
i'll see what i can add in the next bad deal from someone, just keeping you on your toes, and for the record you might be in contact with skips, but that does nothing for anyone here that could possibly doing another deal with swiftbats, so there for, a guy to send an envelope that is suppose to have a bat in it is a scam artist to me

Seriously ? You have serious issues. He is labeled as an OBD. What else do you want me to do ?

I'll say it again, go cry elsewheres as you added nothing again. I asked nicely once, not this time. STFU !!

Joker

AJ all he does is post to try to get a rise out of someone, don't bite on his bull****. he's been following me around for about a year now trying to do the same thing

AJ22

Super Moderator
AJ all he does is post to try to get a rise out of someone, don't bite on his bull****. he's been following me around for about a year now trying to do the same thing

He won't be following anyone around much longer unless he can add to a thread.

I don't expect people or members of this site to understand how much effort is involved with not only helping members out after they have been screwed over, but making sure the right information is giving.

I guess my frustration comes from the number of hours with helping, yet I get constantly blasted. I spent another 45 minutes or so this morning 'searching'. What did siding88 add again besides to his post count ? Enough said ...

If siding88 wants to make a deal with anyone (not only with swiftbats), I would suggest 'SEARCHING' to know who you are dealing with. COMMON SENSE !!

Skips04

Addicted to Softballfans
No resolution yet. I've turned it into the Postal Inspection Service. Swiftbats stopped responding to my emails when I asked him for his contact info so we could turn this in and get it resolved. I already had the info I needed. Just figured if he volunteered it, he had nothing to hide.

I can deal with the fact I probably won't ever get the money back. I know I'm not the only one that's guilty of sending PayPal as gift. Hopefully other guys will see this thread as a reminder of how stupid it really is....

Not much more to add here, I'll post back when I hear from the Postal Inspectors.