BP video

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
lol i guess cause i only got 2 Abs in a game with a Wegman. If i can get my hands on one I will.

thanks bud

You swung a wegs on Friday. The white and blue one that webbed to high Hells and flaked all the paint in 200 hits is the SCN20BW. I prefer the 18bh by a lot. It is consistently better and hasn't webbed up yet with at least 4 times as many swings.

danted3000

Addicted to Softballfans
I swung that scn18bh all I can say is holy moly! Thing is dumb it's one of the best USSSA bats I ever swung bro.

LuckyMatthews

Im pretty sure that's some 32-22 fastpitch, not the wegman though...

Maybe you didn't notice it, but I did have a SCN20BW there and laying on the ground lol. Paint is chipping off of it like crazy and it's all webbed up in less than 200 swings. I still prefer the 18BH right now though.

The 32-22 is the SRV4B which is also nice IMO.

dish0005

'murica!
hmmm saturday BP.... a chance to hit with the man, the seth, the legend..... keep me posted Seth, unless you forgot my number :(
Still waiting for my hitting lessons

Thepiehouse

Funny saying
eHHHH..it was okay.... ;)
id much rather watch than be on the other side of those balls...the few times i played against, luckily i was on the right side and you pulled.

when will jesse and joe james post their beep vids up here too....

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans
hmmm saturday BP.... a chance to hit with the man, the seth, the legend..... keep me posted Seth, unless you forgot my number :(
Still waiting for my hitting lessons

I have your number memorized in my phone ;)... ill let you know if I go, it'd be earlier cause I have a wedding to drink at that night.

eHHHH..it was okay.... ;)
id much rather watch than be on the other side of those balls...the few times i played against, luckily i was on the right side and you pulled.

when will jesse and joe james post their beep vids up here too....

Jesse don't know how to work a computer lol, check out grasers youtube account and you'll find a jj23 bo video lol

LuckyMatthews

It's the Indian, not the arrow.. Lol

I think it's finally dead! I haven't hit it yet to confirm. But Reed handed it back to me and said the pop has left the bat haha. I'll say it does sound like crap now but no cracks. I'll investigate further next time I get out haha. Over 3,000 on it and lots in cold weather. The 18BH is a beast for sure.

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans
I think it's finally dead! I haven't hit it yet to confirm. But Reed handed it back to me and said the pop has left the bat haha. I'll say it does sound like crap now but no cracks. I'll investigate further next time I get out haha. Over 3,000 on it and lots in cold weather. The 18BH is a beast for sure.

Do you have any of the new helmer stealths? Those are fun to hit.

LuckyMatthews

Do you have any of the new helmer stealths? Those are fun to hit.

That's the word on the street lol. I haven't got any yet, but I finally broke the 18BH into pieces from this vid haha. I'm also close on a 17BH, 18, and 20BW. Once those are dead, I'll get the 2013 stuff.

LuckyMatthews

In the video it was a SCN18BH on the verge of becoming fire stick. It went another 800 swings after this video was made.

jbar2845

Officer Friendly
good cuts bro...this should be a sticky on how to properly hit a slowpitched softball. Wish I had that kind of consistency/results

Last edited: