BP video

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans
here's another video hitting with helmer synergy.

Last edited by a moderator:

danted3000

Addicted to Softballfans
Seth those are some shots bro, shouldn't be hard to get on a decent rec team. Lol I'm playing bro. Someone in Vegas pick this kid up, dude's a beast.

murc

One of the few dudes on here I can actually stand to watch hit for more than a minute. Nice shots there... and that's a nice resume piece for your move, lol.

klu

on the mound
They're crappy 44-375 asa Dudley's if I'm not mistaking... its the hitter not the balls.

drpnbmbs

At the gym
I will say this you must have changed something between your first video and the second one cause you were cuttin on the rock in the second one

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans
I will say this you must have changed something between your first video and the second one cause you were cuttin on the rock in the second one

first video it was my first swings of the day, I was just getting loose.. second video is how I usually swing. but thanks for the compliment.

Last edited:

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Thanks I appreciate it.

They're just a mix of Asa 44/375 and 40/375.

What are you thanking him for? My commentary is what is going to get you on a stud team.:cool:

Decent round I suppose:D I have seen better. We really should have got Pedro's swings on video, IMO. Now that dude put you to shame. Not only did he dent my truck hood, he managed to drop a 40' foul ball directly into his personal 12 pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade breaking his 12th one. Actually it would have been his 11th, you drank one for him if I'm not mistaken haha.

Last edited:

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
That's kinda what I was going for. Plus since you can never see how far it is actually going, I thought I would point out a few of the better ones. I might have exagerated a little bit with my excitement haha, but seriously more than a few of those were truly 380'+. Somebody remind me to show Oakbrook what it takes to hit 380' with a USSSA bat no less. That dude is a beast if he is truly check swinging off his front leg 380' with a Salvo lol. Look up 4 homers in 30 seconds for comparrison and you be the judge;)

Last edited:

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans
Not bad, but a couple things:

It looks like you're catching the ball a little too far out in front. You're lunging a bit.

Your head is also falling forward too much. Wait just a tad longer and let the ball come in deeper.

Still, not bad. Good hard hits.

I end up on front foot because of how I cut the ball, if I keep weight back I hit a bunch of humpers.

Hitman 20

Addicted to Softballfans
It would be closer to a Kelly's sports vid if u wore some Zubazz pants. Nice swings. A classy gamer here Vegas.

pj3p

Senior Power Hitter :-)
Nice swing!
It's funny to see people all layered up to hit.
We hit Saturday at 8 am in shorts and tee shirts because it was 80 degrees and muggy.

Pretty

Softball is cool
That's kinda what I was going for. Plus since you can never see how far it is actually going, I thought I would point out a few of the better ones. I might have exagerated a little bit with my excitement haha, but seriously more than a few of those were truly 380'+. Somebody remind me to show Oakbrook what it takes to hit 380' with a USSSA bat no less. That dude is a beast if he is truly check swinging off his front leg 380' with a Salvo lol. Look up 4 homers in 30 seconds for comparrison and you be the judge;)

I was there and there were two that were 400+ range. Half way through the round I just went on the backside of the fence since 75% of the balls were being hit 315-360 range.

zman025

Addicted to Softballfans
hey seth i was checking out your other bp vid , what kind of pitching machine you using in that one ,it looks pretty nice

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
Hope ya find a team.. you seem like a cool dude on here so I am sure you will have no probs.