Buddy losing leg!!!!

Joker

He had a blood clot in his leg, did not recieve medical attention till is was to late. Taking it today, about half way down his calf..

damn, that sucks. was it just not found early enough or did it get ignored?

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
I like them, so your whole premise is wrong from the get go. You don't even know VLN. Perhaps he plays with a prothetic:confused: You don't know what a person has been through in their life.

I hope he plays with a prosthetic. And I hope he doesnt have a ****, so he cant litter this world with his sure-to-fail offspring.

Hammerin' Hank

Addicted to Softballfans
lol, i just like the caption as to why the second post was deleted.....

but seriously that sucks. I would try to buy a few bats from the selling section on the cheap, and maybe try to raffle them off at a local tourney or league. have a sign: The (insert name here) fund, and ya know charge 10 bucks a ticket or whatever, you should be able to make ur money back and then some extra for your buddy.

AveregeJay

Banned User
He wants help planning this tournament or ideas to raise money. Last time I checked, that is not a handout. A handout would be asking for people to donate money or equipment to him, not offering up 5 minutes of their time to give him ideas on how to successfully run this tournament.

**** ups like you "brawh" queers are the reason I did not post on this board asking for help when my teammate passed away on the field. Because I didnt want to see the diarrhea spewing from your fingers.

There is no clarification in his original post but I am glad you have the ability to read minds.

So this man is hours away from losing part of his lower leg and we have two guys here who think they are ****ing comedians and then they wonder why no one likes them? :rolleyes:

See above.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
I like them, so your whole premise is wrong from the get go. You don't even know VLN. Perhaps he plays with a prothetic:confused: You don't know what a person has been through in their life.

I am not getting into it any further with your or your boyfriends. This thread is about the unfortunate circumstance of a young man losing part of his leg. Trolls and clowns need to move on to a new thread while the adults post in this one.

OP, I would contact some local businesses as well and get some donations and hold a raffle and give away the prizes at the benefit tournament. The operation can't be cheap. I know when I suffered a spiral fracture of my left arm two years ago the 3 day hospital stay and surgery alone was $35,000.

Lord7

Banned User
Ok, here is a serious idea. The guy is losing his leg correct? So he's probably not going to be using his bats for a long time. I say get Sonic's permission to auction them off here and give the money to him. People would pay more if they knew the money was going to cut this guy's leg off.

Hammerin' Hank

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok, here is a serious idea. The guy is losing his leg correct? So he's probably not going to be using his bats for a long time. I say get Sonic's permission to auction them off here and give the money to him. People would pay more if they knew the money was going to cut this guy's leg off.

not a bad idea, but i like my bat raffle idea better

neptunefix

Addicted to Softballfans
He had a blood clot in his leg, did not recieve medical attention till is was to late. Taking it today, about half way down his calf..

How old is this guy and what underlying symptoms or complaints did he have before it became too late? I hate to see stuff like this happen to people.

dunham

Coach
I good friend of mine is going to have part of his leg removed today. Planning on having a benifit tourney for him in Kansas, to help cover expenses. He was recently laid off, and has no insurance. I know in troubling times I would apprecite the help.

I guess the sh** talking is my fault? In this crappy economy there is several people out of work. I would hope in trying times that my friends would come through and help me out. I was trying to get some thought and ideas on how to raise him a little extra. Not asking for handout or donations!!!! And also maybe to get the word out there to people that might be close to SouthEast Kansas that may be interested in playing. I appreciate the crap talk and the support!!! What a joke!!!

AveregeJay

Banned User
I am not getting into it any further with your or your boyfriends. This thread is about the unfortunate circumstance of a young man losing part of his leg. Trolls and clowns need to move on to a new thread while the adults post in this one.

OP, I would contact some local businesses as well and get some donations and hold a raffle and give away the prizes at the benefit tournament. The operation can't be cheap. I know when I suffered a spiral fracture of my left arm two years ago the 3 day hospital stay and surgery alone was $35,000.

You should look into medical insurance.

AveregeJay

Banned User
I guess the sh** talking is my fault? In this crappy economy there is several people out of work. I would hope in trying times that my friends would come through and help me out. I was trying to get some thought and ideas on how to raise him a little extra. Not asking for handout or donations!!!! And also maybe to get the word out there to people that might be close to SouthEast Kansas that may be interested in playing. I appreciate the crap talk and the support!!! What a joke!!!

But you never stated any of this in your original post...

coleman135

Lead Farmer Mother****er
An opinion of me off of a message board doesn't mean much to me.

I am sure it doesn't bother you. I bet though in real life that you can't be such a ****. I think you are just like that on this board to get a rise out of people.

shawn400ft

Retired Army Vet
Too much sensitivity in here. Sorry the guy is losing his leg. At least he is not losing his life. Blood clots are killers. Let the scavengers have their fun. If you can't stand them add them to your ignore list. Easy.