Bunt Lite II - October 6th (Bloomington/Normal, IL)

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
I quit giving a shat & now I'm starting to actually have fun! No BP, no traveling & more family time, what's not to like?

jshell73

Far from Normal
Bump this up again, come on folks, let's get signed up and paid. Barely enough to even have a tourney right now. Looking iffy.

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys don't mean to hijack the thread but I have to. I am in Chicago for work today Wednesday and Thursday. If anyone is looking for a player f and are realitively close I would enjoy getting swings.

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
Bump this up again, come on folks, let's get signed up and paid. Barely enough to even have a tourney right now. Looking iffy.

"Iffy" is a strong word. We're going to have it, that's not a problem. It just won't probably reach the max number of folks, which is fine.

freydog01

<font color="#0000FF">Mr. Mom</font>
"Iffy" is a strong word. We're going to have it, that's not a problem. It just won't probably reach the max number of folks, which is fine.

Glad to hear it will still be on. I'm trying to get the word out to some more local guys. Will you have any 'leftover' T shirts for sale from past seasons like you had last year?

KWO

Go Cardinals!!!
less people = more games. yea!

less people = less donated money. boo!

come on people sign up and help a great cause and have a good time!

bjsumner

T-League MVP, 1977-78
Glad to hear it will still be on. I'm trying to get the word out to some more local guys. Will you have any 'leftover' T shirts for sale from past seasons like you had last year?

Jimmy,
I think we sold most of his previous stock. He may have some left overs from 2k12 bunt.