Bunt Lite II - October 6th (Bloomington/Normal, IL)

Kurs76

Livin' the Dream
You guys are going to miss my speed of 1 out in the outfield. As well as me chasing people around Pub II with a random stuffed animal I found. Then it's head getting ripped off in the parking lot. I also puked in front of the police station out of the car window, passed out on the floor in the hotel room and was too drunk to eat my diner stack. I did more than I thought at the SB.

jshell73

Far from Normal
You guys are going to miss my speed of 1 out in the outfield. As well as me chasing people around Pub II with a random stuffed animal I found. Then it's head getting ripped off in the parking lot. I also puked in front of the police station out of the car window, passed out on the floor in the hotel room and was too drunk to eat my diner stack. I did more than I thought at the SB.

man you went 5 for 5. You didn't do that well at the Bunt

jshell73

Far from Normal
I think I found out why he was late....

100MEDIAIMAG0208.jpg

dds109

Love you Son...
I was once a #1 draft pick. It was a warm, summer day in Warner Robins, Georgia. The time was approx 9:42:35.3 (not that i was counting), the year was 1984. John Reily was the captain of kickball team 1. There were several awesome players available in the draft, but he wisely chose me. And the crippled, blind girl went to the other team. That was the best two-person (see, I can be politically correct by saying person) kickball game I can remember. We won, of course, 2-1 in 13 innings.

Autographs will be available at one of the pavilions on the day of the SBLite.

ill have someone bring a kickball maybe we can raffle that off next spring with your autograph on it :rolleyes:

BJ I'm pretty sure he's talking about me.

And Donnie, I'm pretty sure there's such a thing as a busted draft pick. I am the Ryan Leaf of Swinging Bunt softball.

ha now i heard it all! no busted pick there i seen the sammy hop a few weekends ago lol

Yeah, I know....I was just sayin......that one time at Band camp, when i stuck that flute....well, that is a story for another day...

a flute really? i thought it was a trombone? Ur wife has been lying to us!

bjsumner

T-League MVP, 1977-78
Donny, you sure are a funny guy....funny guy, I say...actually it was a tuba.....get it, tube-ah.....man, I crack myself up..

jshell73

Far from Normal
Pretty sure sign-ups are open to everyone Aric. Its just like the regular bunt. Just not as many games and no draft. Teams are spread out equally with talent.

KWO

Go Cardinals!!!
signed up, hoping dusty lets last years champs back together. lol. that would be a cool thing for the fall bunt, let the champs defend their crown.