Bunt Lite II - October 6th (Bloomington/Normal, IL)

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
BUNT_LITE2-300x228.jpg

This year will mark the return of Swinging Bunt Lite, a scaled down version of the popular Swinging Bunt Superdraft Tournament that is held annually in the spring.

WHEN: October 6th, 2012
WHERE: Champion Fields (Normal, IL)
WHO: Anyone

Registration Link
(Registration goes live 8/27 around 6pm)​

The cost of Bunt Lite is just $20 per player and will consist of at least a 3 game guarantee. (Final schedule and number of games will be decided when number of teams has been established)

So what are the differences between Bunt Lite different and the regualr Swinging Bunt Superdraft?

• There will be no draft with Bunt Lite. Teams will be evenly distributed based on the ratings and the rosters will be announced a week prior to the tournament day
• Bunt Lite will just be one day (Saturday, October 6th)
• Limited to just 12 teams (144 players – or half the size of spring Bunt)
• No tournament t-shirt with Bunt Lite
• No Benefit Party
• We may have a few raffles and tickets will be sold onsite during the tournament
• No prize to the winning team – this tournament is for fun and bragging rights only
• No paid umpires for this tournament – we will be using player umpires like we have done in the past
UTrip bats - we thought about doing wood only but decided to go back to normal

All proceeds from Swinging Bunt Lite will benefit The Autism Place in Bloomington.

If you have any questions, please direct them to Dusty ([email protected]).

Last edited:

Regent1

Addicted to Softballfans
Couple of things, first how do I sign up for this? And second I was recently transferred to the Bloomington area for work and I'm looking to play fall ball. If anyone needs a guys please let me know. Can pretty much play any
Night of the week. Thanks in advance!

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
My only regret will be that the Minnesota guys won't have a chance to come experience Pub II during one of its finest hours.

Hey hey hey why wasnt this explained in April when we were down that it was homecoming week.

Would of made a completely different story for us Minnesota guys.

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
Im sorry its party in the USA, next spring, maybe the boys from Minny pull out the call me maybe live and in person

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
If you're all lucky Ill sign up. Then there will be no debate over who the worst player there is. Now I just wish I was joking.

bjsumner

T-League MVP, 1977-78
I was once a #1 draft pick. It was a warm, summer day in Warner Robins, Georgia. The time was approx 9:42:35.3 (not that i was counting), the year was 1984. John Reily was the captain of kickball team 1. There were several awesome players available in the draft, but he wisely chose me. And the crippled, blind girl went to the other team. That was the best two-person (see, I can be politically correct by saying person) kickball game I can remember. We won, of course, 2-1 in 13 innings.

Autographs will be available at one of the pavilions on the day of the SBLite.