C Worlds

mkejohnson

"That" Guy
I know the bracket does not come out until the week before. Last year there was a place that had teams who were entered, not just qualified/frozen. Does anyone know the site, or where on the site the list of teams is located?

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Probably will, cuz they are not a C team, hopefully they move up next year.

You act as if all of the top 30% of the "C" teams at worlds are "C" teams. You are from Long Island, right? What was Rochester Athletic Club doing at NSA D worlds? lol

Jimmy34

Board Prick
You act as if all of the top 30% of the "C" teams at worlds are "C" teams. You are from Long Island, right? What was Rochester Athletic Club doing at NSA D worlds? lol

Well being that RAC isn't a Long Island team I'm sure he wouldn't be able to answer that...

whiteknight

BATAHOLIC
Above All Landscaping out of Jersey will be right there. Been playing against them all year long. They are consistent and finished 2nd in the ASA B's a few weeks ago. Take a look at that roster !

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans

Settle down buddy, wasn't bashing them just saying hope they move up. And yes I would say the top 10 teams in classes e-c should be in the next class up.

As for Rac they are from upstate and seems like they been doing that for years.

bis25

Throwin hunnits
Settle down buddy, wasn't bashing them just saying hope they move up. And yes I would say the top 10 teams in classes e-c should be in the next class up.

As for Rac they are from upstate and seems like they been doing that for years.

Almost a decade now!!

Stretch19

Grow up
its interesting how they worked as a 3gg...one of the teams MPT rentals out of NJ won their first, then lost the next two, which in my eyes should have put them out of the tourney...instead they kept playing and have won 6 straight haha

we played vs them in the freedom winter world in myrtle, got themselves a good team

eagle paint rolling through this one it looks like, bad draw should have a shot to come back and make something happen though

gacane

Banned User
Eagle Paint beat both of those teams to put them in the losers brackett...... Kinda partial to those EP guys my son plays on that team....

Buckeye33

Tickets Galore
its interesting how they worked as a 3gg...one of the teams MPT rentals out of NJ won their first, then lost the next two, which in my eyes should have put them out of the tourney...instead they kept playing and have won 6 straight haha

In 3 GG tournaments there are a certain amount of teams that will go 1-2 that get to play a 4th game because there are other 0-2 teams that have to get that 3rd game in.

It is weird and goofy that USSSA went to a 3 GG this year for nationals and worlds. I highly doubt many teams decided to go to worlds simply because they were guaranteed to get 3 games, they were going no matter what.

Stretch19

Grow up
In 3 GG tournaments there are a certain amount of teams that will go 1-2 that get to play a 4th game because there are other 0-2 teams that have to get that 3rd game in.

It is weird and goofy that USSSA went to a 3 GG this year for nationals and worlds. I highly doubt many teams decided to go to worlds simply because they were guaranteed to get 3 games, they were going no matter what.

yeah, figured that was the case, they got the lucky draw and made the most of it

Dexb0t

Entertainer
MPT Rentals put out both Friendly Transmission and Classic Glass

i dont feel so bad about that beat down they put on us at winter worlds now

MPT double dipped us in winter worlds and absolutely beat the brakes off of us both games. They're solid.

Stretch19

Grow up
MPT double dipped us in winter worlds and absolutely beat the brakes off of us both games. They're solid.

yeah we ran up against primetime from VA first thing sunday, then MPT rentals...needless to say neither game was close haha

Strawberry

Shin Killer
Bunch a good dudes on EP. Some ******* as well but what team doesn't have them. They aren't hitting nearly as well they normally do. C'mon paint

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah surprised to see they only put up 6 in their loss...down 19-13 top of 6 in the IF game...they sure do have some annoying chicks in the stands though, good lord