Co ED Horror Stories

Tall@first

Addicted to Softballfans
Playing one night a year ago...Guy pitching in tshirt and jorts...Throws me a fat pitch that I pulled to the right side of him, or so i thought. He moved with the pitch, it drills him in the shoulder and the girl on first base starts crying that I hurt her Dad. He was ok, came out of the game but he was ok. The rest of the game sucked because the whole other team thought I was some kind of animal.

Rog

Addicted to Softballfans
i was playing 3rd with a girl at 2nd base. runners on 1st and 2nd. i field the ball and tag 3, look at 1st and the runner was almost there. so i turn and throw hard to 2nd. 2nd base chick put her glove down as i released the ball because she didnt think there was a play there. BAMM!!! right on the lips (the ones on her face). instantly dropped and blood just pooouuurred from her mouth.

Turns out that chick was my wife :)

i took her to get stitched up while the rest of the team went on to win with 8.

Devil Dog

You like soup?
Playing one night a year ago...Guy pitching in tshirt and jorts...Throws me a fat pitch that I pulled to the right side of him, or so i thought. He moved with the pitch, it drills him in the shoulder and the girl on first base starts crying that I hurt her Dad. He was ok, came out of the game but he was ok. The rest of the game sucked because the whole other team thought I was some kind of animal.

You are.... you are an animal.

speedygonz

White Lightning
We have had two female outfielders misplay a ball and get cracked in the face by it. One lost a tooth and the other got cut under in the eye since the ball hit her glasses and knocked the lens into her cheek.
A teammate hit a hard grounder between short and 3rd while I was on first. The SS stopped the ball and their second base chick was basically racing me to second. She stepped on my foot as I slide over second and fell on top of me. I put a hand up to brace her fall and got a handful of butt cheek. Her whole team was talking **** to me about taking her out at second, though she kept asking me "Is your ankle ok? I know I stepped on you, I am sorry." I didn't have a choice but to slide though, once I hit full speed I have no brakes, so it was either run into her or get down.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator

This is the winner so far.

All the sex stories aren't horror stories. :rolleyes:

Girl on our team last year brought her sons t-ball bat and refused to use anything else. On her way to the plate she would put her hand over her mouth and say "sorry" about 5 times. Of course she was the catcher. She was so bad that the ump told her just to stand out of the way and he would catch the ball and throw it back to the pitcher.

Another girl that "was really good in high school" was playing left field missed a grounder threw down her glove and started walking off the field.

Gallops

Addicted to Softballfans
I managed a coed team once, it was last summer. I stopped because getting enough girls each week was ridiculous and we played the championship with 4 girls.

So first week of the season, I had picked up this one girl as a free agent on the leagues website. She was kind of a last minute add to make sure I had enough girls. She gets there without cleats, carrying a Cyclone. I knew at that point it was going to be a disaster. Anyway, she goes off to have a catch with one of the other girls before the game. No more than 3 minutes later, the two girls come rushing over to the bench. The new girl got drilled in her eye on the first throw to her. Within minutes it was swollen to hell. She went to the hospital and got it checked out.

On a funnier story, I was playing in a non composite coed league a few years ago and I was batting and there was a runner on third. The catcher was a girl who was terrible. Couldn't even reach the pitcher to throw the ball back and struck out in her 3 ABs prior. Hadn't caught a ball all double header. So I drill one right back at the pitcher who catches it. My friend takes off from third tagging up and scores. The girl actually caught the ball when the pitcher threw it to her but she didn't know what to do with it.

IBUNT

Addicted to Softballfans
I managed a coed team once, it was last summer. I stopped because getting enough girls each week was ridiculous and we played the championship with 4 girls.

So first week of the season, I had picked up this one girl as a free agent on the leagues website. She was kind of a last minute add to make sure I had enough girls. She gets there without cleats, carrying a Cyclone. I knew at that point it was going to be a disaster. Anyway, she goes off to have a catch with one of the other girls before the game. No more than 3 minutes later, the two girls come rushing over to the bench. The new girl got drilled in her eye on the first throw to her. Within minutes it was swollen to hell. She went to the hospital and got it checked out.

On a funnier story, I was playing in a non composite coed league a few years ago and I was batting and there was a runner on third. The catcher was a girl who was terrible. Couldn't even reach the pitcher to throw the ball back and struck out in her 3 ABs prior. Hadn't caught a ball all double header. So I drill one right back at the pitcher who catches it. My friend takes off from third tagging up and scores. The girl actually caught the ball when the pitcher threw it to her but she didn't know what to do with it.

You guy have a free agent list on a website? Now that's high tech....

IBUNT

Addicted to Softballfans
Iknow that's not high tech, just the fact that a league does that lol... I'd crap my drawers if our league did something crazy like that

Hx214

Addicted to Softballfans
I dig co-ed. Our league is right after the Sunday morning Men's league, so its nice to get to play 4 games in a row and get extra swings in. I swing my dad's old Steele's xlt every at bat, and play whatever position nobody else wants to play that day.

My buddy that manages the team doesn't seem to have the same outlook though. He gets pissed that he has to find new girls every year when the older ones stop playing (I don't think there is a girl older than 30 in our entire league)

He said to me last week, "I hate having to find new girls to play every year. They just start to get good and they quit playing!"

I replied with, "That's why I love co-ed man..... I keep getting older, and the girls stay the same age....:cool:"

The girlfriend gave me the pissed off/your such an ass look..... Co-ed was more fun when I was single.

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
Three games that I wasn't at but had horror stories.

it was really windy this one game. A girl on my team hit to SS, he bobbled the ball, picks it up and makes a hard throw to first. Girl beats the throw, the wind takes the ball and right after she touches the orange, she took the ball in her left ear and knocked her out cold. Ambulance had to take her away, she hasn't played since. Apparently it screwed up the bones in her inner ear. She couldn't walk straight, drive, work, was constantly nauseous. Took like 3 months of physio on her ear to fix it.

Another girl on our team was playing catcher and a foul tip caught her in the mouth and broker her upper jaw, pushing her front 4 teeth flat against the roof of her mouth. She still played for the season but she looked like she was wearing a grill.

And finally a guy I used to play with who was just watching a game got asked to ump (ump your own league), so he did, and this one girl, after hitting the ball, basically swung the bat back again and let go catching him square in the face. He had to have 14 teeth replaced and reconstructive jaw surgery. he never played ball again.

LetTheBigDogEat

The Veteran
i've played one co-ed game ever. girl was pitching, i was petrified i might go middle on accident. 1st pitch is way inside, so i thought sweet, no way i can take this through the box. as soon as i started swinging, i realized it was to far in and ended up pushing it instead of taking it down the line. right through her legs. i immediately apologized. everyone in my dugout is being sarcastic because they knew it was an accident and i didn't hit it hard. but they're all "come on man, middle on a girl?" and what not. well the other team is literally all looking at me like i'm the biggest dbag ever. tried to explain myself to the girl on first, who just kept looking at me like i was a tool. havent played co-ed again

Eastendpat

The Veteran
I dig co-ed. Our league is right after the Sunday morning Men's league, so its nice to get to play 4 games in a row and get extra swings in. I swing my dad's old Steele's xlt every at bat, and play whatever position nobody else wants to play that day.

My buddy that manages the team doesn't seem to have the same outlook though. He gets pissed that he has to find new girls every year when the older ones stop playing (I don't think there is a girl older than 30 in our entire league)

He said to me last week, "I hate having to find new girls to play every year. They just start to get good and they quit playing!"

I replied with, "That's why I love co-ed man..... I keep getting older, and the girls stay the same age....:cool:"

The girlfriend gave me the pissed off/your such an ass look..... Co-ed was more fun when I was single.

Nice to hear some of the positives, it's apparently pretty easy for guys to completely write off coed after a couple bad experiences.

I've found myself playing way too much coed so far this year but thankfully there haven't been any horror stories yet. For the most part the teams I've played with are of a decent enough level that I don't see any of the horror story type plays coming into consideration. I do have one team that's all friends of mine and therefore not the best/most experienced ball players, that's where I worry. My other teams though? I can't see a catcher taking a foul tip to the face, flailing the bat around wildly, not covering up on close plays at 1st, not defending themselves on the mound, purposely shooting middle on a girl etc etc. I think the coed game can be rife with problems when you start putting people on the field who haven't played much before along with people who have. The two do not mix well.

Devil Dog

You like soup?
Three games that I wasn't at but had horror stories.

it was really windy this one game. A girl on my team hit to SS, he bobbled the ball, picks it up and makes a hard throw to first. Girl beats the throw, the wind takes the ball and right after she touches the orange, she took the ball in her left ear and knocked her out cold. Ambulance had to take her away, she hasn't played since. Apparently it screwed up the bones in her inner ear. She couldn't walk straight, drive, work, was constantly nauseous. Took like 3 months of physio on her ear to fix it.

BS Flag unless it was hurricane force winds....

Last edited:

Schiffy

That girl in RF or RCF is a very worthy target. I'll take those 3 or 4 bases every time.

I have some girls that i will play in the OF for you, in fact, i could play an all girl outfield or an all girl infield and i bet they would tear you up... my girls are really just that good. sorry, no stories here. the only reason i play coed is so i can drink beer and keep the book, but since it's my team, i do occasionally play the field and hit, but for the most part, it's for the guys who aren't on my tourney team so they can have some fun, and the girls are mostly wifes or GF's of the guys. however i have a couple all navy girls, and a few others who would be if they were in...

66FLH

Addicted to Softballfans
I dove headfirst at home one time and ended up taking out the catcher with my face in her muff...She was a big girl, kinda hot but pretty big...She wasnt happy when I was still getting high fives while we were drinking beers in the parking lot...Definitely one to remember..:D
Oh, and I was safe too...Ball was no where near catchable!

Last edited:

Kweez

Addicted to Softballfans
Co-Ed church league. An OLD woman on the mound pitching (probably about 60). I SERIOUSLY didn't want to shoot the middle on her, so I had my mind set on pulling the ball. I take a strike. Next pitch is high and outside..... I swung to pull it and hit a LASER right back at her. She barely gets her hands up to protect herself and the ball hits off her glove hand first and then her bare hand. Crowd goes absolutely silent. For a split second, I thought I had killed her when the ball came off the bat. I didn't even run out the box. I let them get me out and went out and gave her a hug and apologized immediately after the play.

Co-Ed church league. An OLD woman on the mound pitching (probably about 60). I SERIOUSLY didn't want to shoot the middle on her, so I had my mind set on pulling the ball. I take a strike. Next pitch is high and outside..... I swung to pull it and hit a LASER right back at her. She barely gets her hands up to protect herself and the ball hits off her glove hand first and then her bare hand. Crowd goes absolutely silent. For a split second, I thought I had killed her when the ball came off the bat. I didn't even run out the box. I let them get me out and went out and gave her a hug and apologized immediately after the play.

If you are a team that puts a 60 year old woman at pitcher, well.... I really dont know what to say.