Price Check Combatants say your random whatnots.... part 6

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
Just want to show off my new glove I got today. Custom M2/COMbatant. Big thanks to Heebs for getting me the gift cert for the glove as a COMbatant SS gift(among other cool things) and Noodle for pushing my order through. :D:D:D That is all...

picture.php

picture.php

Is that already to the point where it wont stay open on its side or is it an optical illusion?

swish16

What goes here?
Alright gun nuts need an opinion... I've been looking for a while to buy a handgun and up till.now.I haven't really found a deal that jumped at me till my buddy sent me this..
Beretta model 96 .40 with 2 mags for $550... what do you guys thinks? Not looking for specific use such as ccw or anything just have wanted a hand gun for a while now

DSCN0880_zpsb542bf07.jpg

ESI

Coach
Alright gun nuts need an opinion... I've been looking for a while to buy a handgun and up till.now.I haven't really found a deal that jumped at me till my buddy sent me this..
Beretta model 96 .40 with 2 mags for $550... what do you guys thinks? Not looking for specific use such as ccw or anything just have wanted a hand gun for a while now

DSCN0880_zpsb542bf07.jpg

Bought that exact one, in new in box comdition about 5 months ago for $400. You will be happy with it though, Breaks down easy

ESI

Coach
Ordered wings fro Beauragards tonight, Was not thrilled. Why could Crickets not open just this one Sunday?

ESI

Coach
Got mamma ( the inredible wifey ) all set for coed today. Combat shorts, batting gloves, sweat bands. A pair of turfs. A glove thst i only used one year( will be picking her up a new M2 ). She is tickled.Happy mamma, happy life. She gets hooked like i did, we will be broke.

alteredzx

Bazinga

DSCN0880_zpsb542bf07.jpg

Theres much better deals out there. Not a Baretta fan at all thou.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
noticed a couple new bats on ASA list:

Combat - BUBSP3 - Bubba ASA
Combat - GCBSP1 - Derby Girls GCB
Combat - VIRSP6 - AntiVirus 275

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
probably more the wings than the chili. That chili sauce seemed VERY tame compared to the wing recipe he threw out there.

shanko

Addicted to Softballfans
I got too drunk on saturday night didn't move off the couch yeaterday. I'd hate to see how my ass would feel after some of heebs wing. Probably need a porta potty next to the couch.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
they've had little league Bubba's for a bit. Guess they are going to release a SP version.

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
hmmmm maybe I need to rephrase this... did ASA, do the samething as USSSA and require new stamp bats to be used for the 2013 season? or are older stamps still able to be used?

alteredzx

Bazinga
got some new recipes for side dishes. I cant wait to try them out and see if they will work or not. lol! trying out a new cheesy corn and a new haberno baked beans. oh yeah!!!