Price Check Combatants say your random whatnots.... part 6

ogsoftballplaye

Hey guys. Who does the Combat hats? Looking for like a trucker hat flex fit just Lime green/Gray or vice versa. Look at the combat site and they don't offer the color combo. Just wanted to have 1 or 2 to go with our team unis. Point me in the right direction if you don't mind.

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
Hey guys. Who does the Combat hats? Looking for like a trucker hat flex fit just Lime green/Gray or vice versa. Look at the combat site and they don't offer the color combo. Just wanted to have 1 or 2 to go with our team unis. Point me in the right direction if you don't mind.

Only combat can do them

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
DSS would probably be the best bet. I'd bet noodle would know some people also.

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
I am sure DSS can do the combat logo... they have done it in the past, they have the OK from every company to produce.

Mitzi is a good lady

KannonsDad

**** you
siding88....:eek:

NKerk_zps641c5ae9.gif

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I had wings at hooters once about 5 years ago. They were greasy and bland. My waitress tried to get me to wait so I could meet her parents. I fled and will not return.

Greasy...yes. Bland. Only if you get the mildest ones they have.

My wife is the **** when it comes to this...she makes an awesome breaded cutlet. Dips in egg and then in breadcrumbs, then back in egg and again into the breadcrumbs. I just don't know at which point I'd incorporate the sauce.

As it is, I let it marinate for over 2 days in the sauce, so when people try to get cute and shake off the sauce so it doesn't hurt, the chicken itself kicks their ass. Maybe marinate the strips before dipping them in egg/crumbs, fry them up a touch, boil the marinade, and then bake the strips in the marinade.

I would think you could marinate the chicken then go about it like your wife does, or you could take your chicken dip them in the sauce, bread then dip them in the eggs and then rebread them and fry them. Maybe you could even mix the sauce in with the eggs that way when you dip it in the eggs you get the sauce too. I'm not a chef so i am just guessing.

F21KC.gif

hooters hooters, yum yum yum, hooters hooters on a girl that's dumb

I really liked that show

I wish Combat went with more colors personally.

Wheres? I know I'm not a Combatant but anything to rep Combat I'm down for.

That is easily fixable. You might as well just take the plunge chief.

Let me know I might want a hat as well. I think S&L on hats require a min order tho.

Easy fix here too

I've probably said this before, but the experts on Pawn Stars are creepy. Except the chick, she's nerd hot.

I haven't seen any hot girls nerdy or regular on Pawn Stars, though I don't watch it that much.

siding88....:eek:

LULZ

amen brother

That and the picture is fitting considering it is black history month.

mswiat

Addicted to Softballfans
My wife is the **** when it comes to this...she makes an awesome breaded cutlet. Dips in egg and then in breadcrumbs, then back in egg and again into the breadcrumbs. I just don't know at which point I'd incorporate the sauce.

As it is, I let it marinate for over 2 days in the sauce, so when people try to get cute and shake off the sauce so it doesn't hurt, the chicken itself kicks their ass. Maybe marinate the strips before dipping them in egg/crumbs, fry them up a touch, boil the marinade, and then bake the strips in the marinade.

I like to dip the cutlets in flour (seasoned), then egg, then breadcrumbs. My favorite chicken cutlet is marinaded in garlic, onion, fresh basil, salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Then breaded and fried as above.

I'm going to have to make that this weekend.

usmcluberti

Banned User
What should my next conceal carry be? I'm leaning towards another glock, already have a .45 and leaning towards a .40...input?

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
What should my next conceal carry be? I'm leaning towards another glock, already have a .45 and leaning towards a .40...input?

I've got a G23. Love it. A little ***bersome, but it's my daily carry.

I would look into an S&W .38 or 357 for carry. I love me some slim, lightweight revolvers.