Combatants say your randoms part 8

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
kannonsdad has a 28 (28.4) that he wants me to try out, i am scared i might like it to much. especially the way oilslick feels about them

KannonsDad

**** you
I think I got really lucky with the 28 I bought when they first came out. It's a hair under sticker and just feels perfect to me. I had another 28 that was nearly 29 and felt super heavy. The one I have now is between those two. I'm really wanting to try some other new combats, that's the only reason I'm considering moving it

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
I think I got really lucky with the 28 I bought when they first came out. It's a hair under sticker and just feels perfect to me. I had another 28 that was nearly 29 and felt super heavy. The one I have now is between those two. I'm really wanting to try some other new combats, that's the only reason I'm considering moving it

u know if you send it to me there is a really good chance you wont get it back...:eek::biggthumpup:

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
team bat not players model...

still waiting for someone to offer up a combatant jersey (sz L) be looking around but unable to find one

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
only rice and quinoa, maybe some fast food from time to time...oh and california burritos after bp on sundays

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
only rice and quinoa, maybe some fast food from time to time...oh and california burritos after bp on sundays
I see guys make fun of quinoa like it's girl food or something. Fact is, it's a true "super" food that every guy should be eating. I've seen some complain, "It has no flavor!" Yeah, well neither does rice. Sub it for rice and chow down.