Demarini Collections, Post Your Pics

MPT23

Putting on the foil
it's so depressing thinking back to when they were being sold for under 100 bux, and ppl were buying them just to bust em and get new utrip sticks for cheap...

demarini really needs to make another senior juggy

Ahhhh, the good ol days and could not agree with you more. You would think demarini would throw us a bone with a more traditional stick ( softer barrel and a handle with more flex )

Joe Daddy

Smash and Grab
Current collection

qAwsgrp.jpg

Updated pic. Was thinking about completing the 2 Collections I'm well on the way of. Like the Mercy Collection above.

A13FCD77-3686-40F6-93B3-EDDEE7AE43A8.jpg
[/IMG]

pontiacfb78

Star Player
Ahhhh, the good ol days and could not agree with you more. You would think demarini would throw us a bone with a more traditional stick ( softer barrel and a handle with more flex )

I second this! I'm thinking of picking up a legend, but i'm not huge on aluminum handles...I'd love to see a new full composite bat with some decent flex. The last good one was the J3U....

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Started to stock up once I heard they wouldn't be making them anymore, plus my 1 league was only single wall with 44s so a couple of the ogs are dented, now the league went to 52s and split composites or single wall by night so I may have to unload few, but probably not lol

TRaj2327

I've picked up the pace on collecting some of the metals, but that is all very foreign to me still because they were never really my era and I don't play in any metal leagues. Hell, I don't even know of any metal leagues around here.

Last edited:

015reddog

Certified Slacker
Broke down and bought one with an aluminum handle. Last year I had a 28oz and liked how it hit, but it was a little heavy. This year I got a 27oz and it isn't going anywhere. Yup, I'm down to four. For me, it's better this way.

demarinicollection.jpg

M

MJL 00

Broke down and bought one with an aluminum handle. Last year I had a 28oz and liked how it hit, but it was a little heavy. This year I got a 27oz and it isn't going anywhere. Yup, I'm down to four. For me, it's better this way.

demarinicollection.jpg

That's bout as good as it gets. Only thing I would have with that is a cluggy...nice looking fella

015reddog

Certified Slacker
Dang, the handle on that mercy is as thick as a soup can, lol! I have one coming thanks to Chrome and will post new collection pic soon, although very big.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Sold it to a buddy for cheap cause he really wanted one, now he's trying to sell it for a mint, go figure. Future is all I need anyway, ASA games are few & far between for me with the most common scenario being a 40/375 ball, bad ball for an AM.