Demarini Collections, Post Your Pics

dubblrest1985

Starting Player
I have one of those as well. Ill keep you in mind if I find another one for sale! I've currently managed to collect the entire juggernaut and aftermath lineup, all NIW. 3 J2a now, and 2 OG Juggernauts. The only one ill never get my hands on is the Gold Geezer.

M

MJL 00

That is fricken awesome. Only thing I would want for old school is CF3, Onyx, and og White Steel. Have a 2 hit CF3 but not the same. Im known for the Albin Incinerators and have 2 of those NIW

Good luck on your search, updated D family soon coming

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az

Juggy and AM couldn't possibly get any hotter (could they?). Both squeaked by compression testing last month. Time to break in the Mercy.

coley

My Baby...
12063560_10154403750984152_4903238300652474643_n_zpsg4vs8rcb.jpg

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
I liked the AM and Mercy, but they just don't perform the same in my hands as the Juggy does. So now I'm in the Juggy camp with both feet. Find what works and stick with it.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
^^^im tempted to buy the OG '08 Juggy, J2, FSE, and J3A to complete my collection. Would never swing them, but would make for great garage decor.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
pears, i didnt know you had moved on the the CL22A train. i thought you were stuck on the Mercy for a while, or Aftermaths, cant remember.

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
pears, i didnt know you had moved on the the CL22A train. i thought you were stuck on the Mercy for a while, or Aftermaths, cant remember.

Never had a mercy, the Usa am I had I loved but sold it when my season was over. For some reason I don't keep bats more than a season.
I had one of these cluggy's real early but sold it way too soon, picked one up again to hit the harder balls our local tourneys use and well, the NIW one I got on the cheap. Ill use that one for trade bait at some point I'm sure. lol

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Has 2 NIW Swaggers (26oz and 28oz) inbound if anyone was looking to trade?
Looking for alum handles in 28-30oz range...

pinchechopper

TI Sports
jj483q.jpg

Just swarted swinging Demarini in November, picked up the CL22 then and added a Aftermath when they went on sale. Also got the Black Ops bag from a buddy on facebook for $140 and he only had it for a few weeks. Plan on adding another Demarini next week, just not sure which one.