Demarini Video Challenge

Top Flight 43

Addicted to Softballfans
Demarini is going to start having a monthly video challenge. Put together a 3min video of you and your demarini ,this is open to all comers. Our first go date will be Nov 4th, all entries should be sent via email with a youtube link to the following:

please send all videos to

[email protected]

prize for having your video selected will be as follows.....$1,000 or 5 slowpitch bats of your choice

happy filming !!!

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
might want to have the demarini webmaster give you a dedicated email for this.. larsen's account may start to blow up with requests for sponsorship and free bats

jbags14

Addicted to Softballfans
Serious videos? Or funny stuff? Or do we make a 3 min movie starring your self and the bat?

CL22

Addicted to Softballfans
might want to have the demarini webmaster give you a dedicated email for this.. larsen's account may start to blow up with requests for sponsorship and free bats

Ha the free bats come from winning the Video challenge

dish0005

'murica!
I think Stenny and I might make a video of just us posing and flexing with our demarini collections.... maybe some closeups of my beard and we will both definitely be wearing sleeveless shirts.... maybe a couple of swings each so you guys can see the Stenny-Shuffle in effect (yes I stole his walk the box approach, but he hits the ball about 150' further than me)

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
Man im all over this.....I'm gonna have to call my uncle to direct and produce it Señor Esteban Espielbergo!

CL22

Addicted to Softballfans
I think Stenny and I might make a video of just us posing and flexing with our demarini collections.... maybe some closeups of my beard and we will both definitely be wearing sleeveless shirts.... maybe a couple of swings each so you guys can see the Stenny-Shuffle in effect (yes I stole his walk the box approach, but he hits the ball about 150' further than me)

Oh come on you can hit it further than 150' lol

CL22

Addicted to Softballfans
How about ideas for Flip and I to try for our next horse video.... we still havnt figured out if he has an H or not but its about that time to do some more video's of our own.

OG_\FlyingPigs

Purrrrrr
How about ideas for Flip and I to try for our next horse video.... we still havnt figured out if he has an H or not but its about that time to do some more video's of our own.

i think the portland water front and unexpected kayakers will do the job.

Stenny17

$tenny17

SUNS OUT, GUNS OUT!!

Oh come on you can hit it further than 150' lol
(Carry the One) (Mental Math).. I give up...
Does that give me warning track power?

Will B

DeMarini Nation

How about trying to hit one in the back of a dump truck/ pick up truck while it is moving!!

snacks

dang u know bdub is gona be all over this!!!

gonna be some crows and daddy's home calls lol!!!

one-12-crow-scatter_o_GIFSoupcom.gif