Don't Buy Anything From Batsbatsbats.com

KingPin

Addicted to Softballfans
bomber16 said:
thats flea bay for ya
dont count on ebay....ebay just dont fu*$@ care about the customer....u could fraud all day long, as long as they get their % in the end, they wont do a thing...Now this guy must sell a lot, so they dont care if he pull an auction...he will sell 1000 more!!... Thats how ebay works....BUT if u own THEM money or try to scam them...watchout...Ebay sucks big time, but their is still some good thing about it....

I bought a program on ebay, and the guy was selling a demo...WOW what a scam...i read and reread the auction description after i baught to see if it was my fault (in example the xbox 360 box only...) and it never said anywhere in the description its was a demo....he sold over 100 at 100$ and the only thing they did, was remove his auction...no refund...why no refund, cause they would loose money...i could push it further but like i said, they dont/wont help u...

JDouglass

Addicted to Softballfans
I sold some tickets to a FB game on ebay one day. The guy never payed me and it became too late to resell the tickets. So not only was I not able to sell the tickets, no one was able to use them. All ebay gave me was that standard form response "we will investigate".

midnight89

Bat Huer
Well, I know for certain that I'll never consider purchasing anything from them in the future!

This a very shady! Funny how a place like that would jeopardize their reputation in the softball community for a few extra dollars!

TJ35

Addicted to Softballfans
batsbatsbats

I just called and and said I wanted to order a mayham. The lady was like sure what weight. I just randomly said 28 ounce. She then said ok. I asked if it was in stock and she replied that they sure are. So they have that weight at least.

srtdan13

Starting Player
TJ35 said:
I just called and and said I wanted to order a mayham. The lady was like sure what weight. I just randomly said 28 ounce. She then said ok. I asked if it was in stock and she replied that they sure are. So they have that weight at least.
HAHAHAHA!

Man I bout stuff with them before, but never again! Great post!! Let's stick together on this one!

MRfire

Owner
TJ35 said:

You got to be kidding. Man, thats fukin bullsh*t.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
bats

C-Man said:
I was bidding on a Mayhem 98 and My bid was good all the way up to the last couple of minutes, then all of a sudden 3 quick bids came in, all the way up to within 1 cent of my max bid, by someone name Coach? Coach? Coach? and it cost me an extra $20. I think that was some type of scam myself, just to get the Extra money out of me. It was still a good price but $14.95 to ship from Idaho. DAM!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Cman#3

Ebay is a rip on shipping. The price they post is routinely twice what it would cost to send a bat priority mail anywhere in the US. I don't have an Ebay account and never will. I will stick to buying bats here.

SD44

Now I swear...
one of you guys should call them and ask to order an orange 27 oz. asa mayhem, see if they "have any." i'm sure they were just out the milli-second my auction reached it's 12th hour. you know how those coincidences go, lol.

BatPimp

Manager
batsbatsbats.com is a piece of crap.
I won one of their auctions for a Miken Ultra One Maxload bubbleknob NEW IN WRAPPER. As most of you know that's a pretty tough thing to find. This was a couple of years ago, but even then a NIW bubbleknob Maxload was RARE. So I win, they ship the bat.
It's a BALANCED Ultra 1...not a Maxload. At the time, Maxloads were going for a $75 to 100 premium out of wrapper...in wrapper that difference was probably more. Who knows because no one ever sees that.
I call them wanting some kind of a refund because their description of the bat was not accurate. They are a dealership. I know they know the difference between Maxload and Balanced and the value difference. They basically say I got a Ultra, its NIW, we're done.
Remember, I paid on time, did everything I was supposed to do.
I leave them negative feeback for not delivering the bat that I bid on and refusing to make up for it.
They in return leave me negative feedback saying I'm a bad buyer.

I'm sure they make a lot of deals and I'm sure a lot of them are OK, but my money will never go anywhere close to those guys again. Conartists.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
You are complaining that you got a better bat from them? The Ultra Balanced are better if you are looking for resale. I guess its a bad deal if you liek endloaded bats but as far as monetary value it was a good deal IMO.

Adonis

Addicted to Softballfans
If you read their feedback, they're notorious for doing that exact same thing. Cancel auctions when it's underpriced, or sell something and have no stock on hand to meet their obligations. Doesn't matter if you're a perfect gentleman, if you give them negative feedback, you're getting the same in return.

SD44

Now I swear...
ebay finally responded to my report of batsbatsbats. here is what they said, i cut and pasted this from my email. what's weird is that the ebay support guy is named seth just like me.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write eBay with your concerns. My name
is Seth and I'm happy to help you further.

We appreciate you providing us with details of the situation regarding
batsbatsbats-dot-com.

We are concerned about violations on eBay and have thoroughly
investigated your report. In this case, there is not sufficient
evidence
to show that a violation of our policy has taken place. We understand
your concern about this situation and will resume the investigation if
any additional information can be provided.

Because privacy concerns are important to everyone, we are not at
liberty to discuss the details of another member's account with you. We
hope that you understand our position in this situation.

To read more about what eBay does, and does not, investigate please
visit the following page:

pages.ebay.com/help/tp/pr...tions.html

If you would like to contact eBay with additional information about the
account you are reporting, or any other violations, please do so
through
our online Help system by clicking the "Contact Us" links located on
our
Help pages.

The "Contact Us" link takes you to a Webform that allows you to provide
detailed information to eBay Customer Support. Using this Webform
assists us to answer your questions and concerns more specifically and
in a more timely manner.

We appreciate your cooperation in this important matter.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing eBay.

Regards,

Seth
PowerSeller Investigations Team
eBay Trust & Safety

Important: eBay will not ask you for sensitive personal information
(such as your password, credit card and bank account numbers, Social
Security numbers, etc.) in an email. Learn more account protection tips
at:

pages.ebay.com/help/confi...ction.html

For our latest announcements, please check:

www2.ebay.com/aw/announce.shtml

In order to better serve you, we'd like to occasionally
request feedback on our service. If you would rather
not participate, please follow the instructions in the email message
you
will receive from us. Your request will be processed
within 5 days.

BatPimp

Manager
Sonic625 said:
You are complaining that you got a better bat from them? The Ultra Balanced are better if you are looking for resale. I guess its a bad deal if you liek endloaded bats but as far as monetary value it was a good deal IMO.

Not true. The Original Maxloads sell for more. Then the Original balanced, then the reissued Maxloads.

Regardless of which you think is the better bat, I didn't get what I bought, I paid on time and I got the negative feedback....BS any way you look at it.

JJSports

The Veteran
Our Side Of The Story

I usually dont post on boards, but after reading everything said on this particular post I feel I need to. As we all know there is 2 sides to every story & I feel you should hear ours.
The auction mentioned here had just under 2 days left on it & Seth was the high bidder at 180.00. Most of you who bid on E-Bay know that in most cases the auctions really dont get the bids until the last few hours. In fact here are the last 4 auctions we had end for the Mayhem 98 in the 27 Oz. bat. 7221895930 for 200.00, 7222867967 for 222.50, 7223546608 for 200.49, & the last one 7223555285 for 202.50. All 4 went well over 180.00 Its safe to say that if 180.00 was his high bid he would have not have won this bat anyway.
The reason this auction was ended early is simple. After checking the inventory on this size of bat we found out we were out of the 27 oz. bats. I guarantee if someone wins a item on E-Bay & then is told the item is out of stock, they have the right to be up-set. (This is the reason E-Bay allows canceling a auction within 24 hours of it ending) I also canceled item # 7225323808 at the same time which was another auction for a 27 oz. Mayhem 98. Yes we still have Mayhem 98 bats on E-Bay as we speak, but they are all 28 & 30 Oz.
Also I did not select anything stating the reason for ending the auction early as being there was no bids... This is not a option. When a seller ends a auction early these are 4 options you have to choose from
1. The item is no longer available for sale.
2. There was an error in the starting price or reserve amount.
3. There was an error in the listing.
4. The item was lost or broken.
There is NO option to select the item had no bids. Anyone who sells on E-Bay can log into there account & see this for themselves.
As for not talking to Seth when he called, I was not there or I would have. There was no reason to avoid someone who simply had bid on a auction. On the other hand if the auction would have ended & we were out of this bat I would have gladly offered another size or back order to the winner. I did not need to do this because the auction was 2 days from ending & there was no valid price to go from.
More information has been posted showing that Seth was somply reading the wrong information. If you want to see this go to http://p076.ezboard.com/fslowpitchs...ageRange?topicID=65468.topic&start=41&stop=57
Anyway I could go on more, but dont see a need to. We have sold on E-Bay for almost 7 years & have had over 8,000 happy customers so its clear we are doing something right. Thanks to all who have purchased from us over the years!!!
Shane Johnson

TJ35

Addicted to Softballfans
Customer service

The thing is how many customers did you lose over this one incident that could have been fixed with a little communication.

longhorn21sb

Addicted to Softballfans
may98

i just called the store for a 27 oz, they said they do not have them in stock but will have in a week or so, they have 28 oz and 30 oz only, i have a freind who tried to order a bat from them a month ago, they told him the bat was in stock, he paid with his credit card, a week later no bat, he calls them back and they tell him they are trying to put the money back on his card due to not having the bat in stock, why couldnt they contact him instead of him contacting them and waiting so long, messed up place, will never buy there

XarmyBaller

Addicted to Softballfans
I wish u could see how many auctions they have cancelled. The reason yur feed back is so good is because u cancel the auctions early and people cant retaliate........because they didnt win anything, TECHNICALLY. Sellers like this are the reason so many people are scared to use ebay, u and the ba$tards that like trying to charge $100-$200 to ship a 20"-24" LCD that weighs 14lbs to the 48 states. :mad:

dieselboy99

Addicted to Softballfans
JJSports said:
I usually dont post on boards, but after reading everything said on this particular post I feel I need to. As we all know there is 2 sides to every story & I feel you should hear ours.
The auction mentioned here had just under 2 days left on it & Seth was the high bidder at 180.00. Most of you who bid on E-Bay know that in most cases the auctions really dont get the bids until the last few hours. In fact here are the last 4 auctions we had end for the Mayhem 98 in the 27 Oz. bat. 7221895930 for 200.00, 7222867967 for 222.50, 7223546608 for 200.49, & the last one 7223555285 for 202.50. All 4 went well over 180.00 Its safe to say that if 180.00 was his high bid he would have not have won this bat anyway.
The reason this auction was ended early is simple. After checking the inventory on this size of bat we found out we were out of the 27 oz. bats. I guarantee if someone wins a item on E-Bay & then is told the item is out of stock, they have the right to be up-set. (This is the reason E-Bay allows canceling a auction within 24 hours of it ending) I also canceled item # 7225323808 at the same time which was another auction for a 27 oz. Mayhem 98. Yes we still have Mayhem 98 bats on E-Bay as we speak, but they are all 28 & 30 Oz.
Also I did not select anything stating the reason for ending the auction early as being there was no bids... This is not a option. When a seller ends a auction early these are 4 options you have to choose from
1. The item is no longer available for sale.
2. There was an error in the starting price or reserve amount.
3. There was an error in the listing.
4. The item was lost or broken.
There is NO option to select the item had no bids. Anyone who sells on E-Bay can log into there account & see this for themselves.
As for not talking to Seth when he called, I was not there or I would have. There was no reason to avoid someone who simply had bid on a auction. On the other hand if the auction would have ended & we were out of this bat I would have gladly offered another size or back order to the winner. I did not need to do this because the auction was 2 days from ending & there was no valid price to go from.
More information has been posted showing that Seth was somply reading the wrong information. If you want to see this go to http://p076.ezboard.com/fslowpitchs...ageRange?topicID=65468.topic&start=41&stop=57
Anyway I could go on more, but dont see a need to. We have sold on E-Bay for almost 7 years & have had over 8,000 happy customers so its clear we are doing something right. Thanks to all who have purchased from us over the years!!!
Shane Johnson

How about when you list an item on ebay take it and put it in the corner an put a sticker that says EBAY ITEM on it then you wouldn't have to come on here and explain yourself.

We all know you get more people interested in the product if you don't have the reserve, but to bail on auctions that you don't think your going to get top dollar for is just wrong.

Jackaroo

Starting Player
JJ Sports is the shadiest place in the business. I bought some stuff from them once and they shipped it to me in a subway sandwiches box. It looks like they raid the local subway for shipping supplies. What a classy business.

SD44

Now I swear...
his response is a copy and paste of the exact same post he left on the mohr trade board.
http://p076.ezboard.com/fslowpitchs...ageRange?topicID=65468.topic&start=41&stop=60

we'll never know the real truth, but at least i'm man enough to say "if" (and that's a big if) he truly did run out of stock on 27's, it doesn't take away the fact that he could've simply communicated with me and none of this would've ever came out. i wasn't important enough for him to take the phone when i called or reply to an email. but he can't even admit that, in his eyes he, "feels his customer service does a great job" and they "have some bad days now and then." like i said, throw my story out the window, and read the other bad deals people have had with them on those other threads. forget about ole fussy seth, listen to others.

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
Okay. I'm not buying anything off ebay, and most definitely not from batsbatsbats.com or its affiliates.

MAY BE AN OLD THREAD BUT GOOD TO KNOW I WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BATSBATSBATS.COM OR JJSPORTS EITHER JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR SHADINESS. THIS THREAD SHOULD BE BUMPED ATLEAST ONCE A WEEK.

Warlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
doncha just luv it when a noob bumps a year old thread??????
smashfreakB.gif