Dudley Lightning

96packers

OG Titletown
Just found another 28 og 12" and a 28 oz. yellow reebok for a very nice price. Cough, cough brag post, lol
Well actually have a Reebok El 27 that's not going anywhere, a Melee 27 and a Dud 29 so I'm doing ok I think... plus maybe 15+ OG UII's

But getting them a for a nice price is good though ;)

Pops34

Part Time Player
Guy on facebook has a NIW for sale. I just got a used one for 160.00 shipped. He was asking 300. lolololol

Last edited:

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
nope - if it is from the site i think you are looking at teammate called - website is not up to date
Guy always does that then trys to sell you something else.If you order on line have to wait for your refund.Shady!!

ABLXTRA

veteran
I always call before I order , if they don’t have say sorry not interested in any other bat and move on

ABLXTRA

veteran
I have called and bought several bats from there , actually pretty good if they have what you are looking for . They have the new lift 12 inch for 170

DEJ13

Addicted to Softballfans
Bats unlimited haha...I ask the guy “if your telling me you have been out of stock of the 12” Dudley for a long time how bout updating the website because your wasting my time” #stupidity