E Worlds (Disney)

NorthFlorida

Manager
Yeah, and probably 8-10 teams in that area saying the same thing. So if they all just played D then they'd have 8-10 team tournaments locally....without O/E. Of course then comes the "well we can't win Worlds at that level since it's all C teams"......meanwhile they're not sniffing the top 30 at E Worlds either.....but still bitching about the OE rule :rolleyes:

I agree. The problem with Utrip isn't the rules, it's that no one regulates it. I think they should've taken every single team that won a game at states a couple weeks ago and bump the team and everyone on the roster to D next year. Freedom does a good job of putting teams where they belong and utrip should follow suit.

Mooselodge24

Slinging Nova Bombs
I agree. The problem with Utrip isn't the rules, it's that no one regulates it. I think they should've taken every single team that won a game at states a couple weeks ago and bump the team and everyone on the roster to D next year. Freedom does a good job of putting teams where they belong and utrip should follow suit.

NSA and GSL are/were on the right track as far as making players classify level and all that online. At least with NSA you had to get a player number. Problem with Utrip also is that people do so many different variations of their name and get away with doing the dodging of the system.

JRivera

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree. The problem with Utrip isn't the rules, it's that no one regulates it. I think they should've taken every single team that won a game at states a couple weeks ago and bump the team and everyone on the roster to D next year.

Or anybody that made it to Sunday :thumb:

MayhemDE32

Extra Hitter
Considering a C team won the E Worlds down there last year, I agree.

Come on man, Miken Mafia wasn't a C team. I will say the 14 best E players in Delaware got together for one year to make a run at it but they were far from C. Most of them are playing D ball and their teams are struggling with the bump up. They were sick but not a C team at all

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Come on man, Miken Mafia wasn't a C team. I will say the 14 best E players in Delaware got together for one year to make a run at it but they were far from C. Most of them are playing D ball and their teams are struggling with the bump up. They were sick but not a C team at all

Not complaining about them being allowed in it... Hey, if the director allows it, then it is what it is. If we took the best 14 E players in SC and put a team together, I would like our chances, too.

ogsoftballplaye

Not complaining about them being allowed in it... Hey, if the director allows it, then it is what it is. If we took the best 14 E players in SC and put a team together, I would like our chances, too.

They were not an E team last year. They were a D team. They could have competed in C. 58-10 record in E is not an E team. When I say compete I mean if you play a weekend tourney and go 2-2 then you are in the right class. You don't have to win every single tourney. You will have good tourneys and bad tourneys. I agree with EPATS though. You take the the 14 best E players from NC or SC I like the odds too.

MayhemDE32

Extra Hitter
They were not an E team last year. They were a D team. They could have competed in C. 58-10 record in E is not an E team. When I say compete I mean if you play a weekend tourney and go 2-2 then you are in the right class. You don't have to win every single tourney. You will have good tourneys and bad tourneys. I agree with EPATS though. You take the the 14 best E players from NC or SC I like the odds too.

I would agree, you take the 14 best e players from a state and they should win, even a state as small as Delaware. Thats what they did, they were a 1 and done team that had a goal and reached it. They are playing D ball now because the director made them move up after winning. They were E players that game together to accomplish something and did.

JRivera

Addicted to Softballfans
If anybody needs uniforms we can bring them to you contact Andrew at DIЯTY sportswear 352-455-0766

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
oh yeah, no doubt...as far as where they are classified, i agree they sound like a true E team

Our D has been GROSS lately. Finally starting to gel together after a lot of ups and downs. Aside from two additions, we've been the same all season. Kind of been a jekkyl and hyde team. We're finally getting hot at the right time. Jade Dragon is the team that came in 4th at E Worlds last year.

ogsoftballplaye

i'm sure THAT won't cause any controversy lol

No it won't. D teams squeak through all the time. I actually know a guy that lives in FL that played in the C, D, and E worlds last year. C and E didn't do so well. The team he played with in D though made a good run. All 3 were different teams of course. But players squeak through all the time. Just like teams........

DBO KING

Manager
the directors at USSSA dont enforce rules enuff. MONEY TALKS i know of a team thats going to E worlds with several C players on it.