E Worlds (Disney)

CRope1

Tiger til I Die!
Rope, If yall ever get down near myrtle and need someone, give me a call, I'll be glad to put yall up for a night or two.

Jamie I just saw this. I do not play much anymore, but if I get down that way, I might take you up on that!

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
We are staying really close to the Buffalo Wild Wings (Near Animal Kingdom)... Its those places that hold like 18 people, and have all have indoor pools. Stayed there last year, loved it.

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
They won't change the schedule... Maybe later games on Thurs/Friday/Sat....... Just pray for no rain. I don't want to play at 2am.. If anything, they'll add more fields.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
why are there teams with only 1 tourney played or even teams with less than 10 games played?

saw a few 3-2, 3-5, etc teams entered.

always thought it was minimum 5 USSSA events including state and a national.

colbyjacks

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody know where these waivers are that all the players need to fill out? It says on the utrip homepage but I have looked all over that thing and can't seem to find them.

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
why are there teams with only 1 tourney played or even teams with less than 10 games played?

saw a few 3-2, 3-5, etc teams entered.

always thought it was minimum 5 USSSA events including state and a national.

Worlds is just another tournament. Any team can register as long as you pay the entrance fee.

NorthFlorida

Manager
Looks like we're in for quite a soggy weekend. Might want to bring some cleats in addition to your turfs. They will be playing on wet fields with standing water at Disney.